+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heard it all now

Heard it all now

I have just found out that Marks and Spencer store have now produced a line in men's and women's underwear that is inspired by, wait for it.................................George Floyd. Yes, the GF that was a thief, drug user and held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach. You could not make it up. They deserve to go bust.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    I have just found out that Marks and Spencer store have now produced a line in men's and women's underwear that is inspired by, wait for it.................................George Floyd. Yes, the GF that was a thief, drug user and held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach. You could not make it up. They deserve to go bust.

Have they produced anything for the three innocent people who were butchered to death in Reading by a deranged Asylum Seeker?

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    Do they include a secret pouch for hiding meth or a deadly weapon?

Is this for real? I’ve just been on to the M&S website and there is no mention of of this brand/range!

Got to be a wind up surely. M&S wouldn't be so stupid. Would they?

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post

Yes they would - they are desperate! Just Google it! Already told my Mrs to boycott the store now! The marketing person there needs sacking!

If true I’m going to buy a pair of these pants, take a s h I t in them and then post them back to the CEO of M&S.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    If true I’m going to buy a pair of these pants, take a s h I t in them and then post them back to the CEO of M&S.

Good one! Before you do that - pinch them and if challenged just say you were inspired by Floyd - a thief!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Good one! Before you do that - pinch them and if challenged just say you were inspired by Floyd - a thief!
    🤣🤣

Perhaps you guys should actually read the M&S statement before you descend into more gutter press garbage.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)