+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Charlton, Wigan Sunderland, Ipswich.

Charlton, Wigan Sunderland, Ipswich.

Its not how you start but how you finish. United have got those teams in the last month of the season, and with all the might that God has, maybe United will have a chance of escaping relegation.

Even though God has the power to create what we see as reality, even he cant save United. I wonder if United will be mathematically relegated by february.

The first game against Oxford is a tough one, Accrington away next, its going to be a bloodbath.

One of the reasons that United will be a joke is that i dont think they have enough players to raise a team, never mind one that can compete.

It brings to mind the fall from the div1, or now championship playoffs for the premiership, to non league and losing in the trophy to Dorchester, when no directors turned up, and about half a dozen fans.

One thing for sure, it will be entertaining. Its more entertaining to watch a disaster than success, we would all be mesmerised by watching the Titanic go down, or a Gladiator fight in the Colloseum.

Or Carlisle United shoot themselves in the foot.

Cant wait. Oh, and to see Barry spend the footballing equivalent of sixpence on the team.

Don’t be pessimistic. Some of the teams names are much bigger than the sum of their parts.

Hello Nardedee, i notice your a Miller, i iived in High Green for a while, used to watch Rotherham occasionally, and love the town.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)