+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He’ll be gone by Christmas

He’ll be gone by Christmas

If promotion not looking likely

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    If promotion not looking likely

I think it’s a good appointment. Fair play to him - he knows it will be a big challenge and he’s prepared to go for it!

Like his style - fitness - my way or no way!

Best wishes to him! I will back him if he gives it a real good go.

Seems like VI is the sort of manager who will not stand any s*** ..... which will be a good thing with some of our lot .... especially midfield and attack. Strong proponent of the FIFO method ..... fit in or **** off .....

Quote Originally Posted by Barrera View Post
    Seems like VI is the sort of manager who will not stand any s*** ..... which will be a good thing with some of our lot .... especially midfield and attack. Strong proponent of the FIFO method ..... fit in or **** off .....

I agree with those sentiments as can’t stand player power! Sawyers and Livermore need to run like greyhounds or f uck off!

I’m feeling optimistic, like someone else said he’s not Appleton or McInnes and i even had doubts of Wilders attitude tbh, seems to have bought into the idea he’s the next Guardiola

Think the 2 sales that we will have will be Johnstone and Periera which should bring in money for reinforcements
    Hopefully Livermore will be gone, he’s some sort of self proclaimed leader because he’s played for Spurs and gets into an England squad
    I think Sawyers can do a job alongside a defensive midfield as last time we were in the championship for the first few months everyone was saying he will be in the team of the season as he hardly gave a ball away and there were some lovely first touch quick forward passes, he did drop off from that I have to admit

If we can keep Fiangana and Grant hopefully they and another couple of newbies will score enough goals

Defence should be okay for the champ, the Barnsley captain in midfield on a free may be a good shout

I can see us getting second again
    Last edited by BaggieSingh; 24-06-2021 at 10:00 PM.

Promotion by Easter, then on to the FA cup COYB.

I’m a 38 year ST at barnsley and let me tell you this bloke is the real deal
    Ps I remember your toga party in the 80s at oakwell. 2-2 draw if I remember right . haha

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    I’m feeling optimistic, like someone else said he’s not Appleton or McInnes and i even had doubts of Wilders attitude tbh, seems to have bought into the idea he’s the next Guardiola

Think the 2 sales that we will have will be Johnstone and Periera which should bring in money for reinforcements
    Hopefully Livermore will be gone, he’s some sort of self proclaimed leader because he’s played for Spurs and gets into an England squad
    I think Sawyers can do a job alongside a defensive midfield as last time we were in the championship for the first few months everyone was saying he will be in the team of the season as he hardly gave a ball away and there were some lovely first touch quick forward passes, he did drop off from that I have to admit

If we can keep Fiangana and Grant hopefully they and another couple of newbies will score enough goals

Defence should be okay for the champ, the Barnsley captain in midfield on a free may be a good shout

I can see us getting second again
    I’m also feeling positive BSingh buddy…but still concerned over our central defence…goals against average 2 every game, even with an International keeper. I’m hoping Val will bring in a quality central defender as a priority !

Good luck to him. I am feeling more positive than I have for quite some time

'He’ll be gone by Christmas'

I think Hancock will be gone before then, despicable hypocrite

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)