+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Oi, Piglet

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet_Phoenix View Post
    I wouldn't dare argue with Popo, he looks like a bit of a feathered psycho - you can see the vicious look in his eye.
    That git in the photo has been a proper pain in the arse today playing me up 😡

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    Just something someone said on Forest Chat.
    Are you going to elaborate any further? 😏

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Are you going to elaborate any further? 😏
    Are you also known as Long John Silver?

Are you also known as Long John Silver?
    😂🤣😂

Anyway it was someone called Jim Hawkins that said you couldn't be trusted.

Anyway it was someone called Jim Hawkins that said you couldn't be trusted.
    Arrrr,that be 'im

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Sod me crushalime,was you WKD?

I thought that of you the same as a mythical creature,often spoke about in hushed circles but never seen in public,your name got mentioned every so often but I never saw you post anything
    No - not me pal, it was a long running joke that they accused me of being him.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    How do, wkd. Dead there these days but we had a game of I spy for old times sake about a year ago. Had to contact some people ‘off board’ but it was a decent turnout. Shame how it’s been deserted because I had some massive laughs on there over the years and met some good mates off it. It’s all Facebook these days I’m afraid but we have a cliquey messenger group so we’re all still in touch.

Nevermore disappeared but the others are still about on Facebook. Buc, me and tynyear even had a trip up to the brook once to meet Moorlad and had a belting night.

Hope you’re well.
    I remember that, I wondered if that shouty Scottish bloke would turn up - SD also had Topdog turn up there for a fight once on a wind up.

Moorlads story when his lad fell asleep in school was also class, yeah shame nobody goes on the site anymore.

Not too bad pal and hope that you are too - catch you in the 'Predicto' where my lower mid-table finishes are a thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by crushalime View Post
    No - not me pal, it was a long running joke that they accused me of being him.
    Nooo,so the mystery continues ☹️

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)