+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oi, Piglet

Oi, Piglet

You have a PM

Has Piglet been banned???? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Having said that, i revel in insults.

Back in the day I was banned from the Hull board and the Burnley board, not sure if either still applies.

I wear my bans with pride.

Anyway, Carlisle supporters should be assured, Griff is the sheriff on here. Kel is almost entirely impotent and irrelevant.

Couldn’t resist a dig could you? You really are a truly awful individual.

Awww, diddums.

Who's a big baby?

Awww who uses other usernames to back himself up? Weirdo.

Always remember I can pick them off one by one if I choose to. Because I can.

I only have two usernames (which every Carlisle fan and anyone with half a brain cell knows).

And I only used my original login to string you along like a little bitch last night.

I can't be bothered with you today, take your empty threats and run along back to your hovel or wherever it is you've crawled out from.

Why do you have two usernames? So you can agree with yourself?

Schizo.

You’ll also find it’s against footy mad rules so thanks for that. I’ll have a think if you can stay or not. Because I can.

My original username become too "hot" after the Irish Post ran an article quoting me back in whenever. So I retired it when I set the Piglet moniker up.

However, it's always handy to have a back up to wind up the odd gimp who trundles along every decade or so.

Anyway, if you're entitled to call me "Schizo", I'm entitled to call you "Peado".

Sounds fair enough, potato tomato.

It’s ‘pa­edo’ you thick schizo cu­nt.

Regardless, you’ve broken the rules. Keep goading and I’ll let you guess how this ends.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)