+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Queens 2 Annan 3

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    The playing budget figures aren’t available at the AGM. Never have been.

yes johnny but it doesnt take much adding the numbers to know what the budgets are johnny ,anyways i do think queens do have the right idea by getting in alot of young players but the sense of it baffles me why get a very young team whoom are still learning there trade and sign them on 1 year contracts or development contracts as thay can just leave end of season ,surely if we are going down that root we should sign a team of seasoned pros ,to me signing a young team is building for the future ,i dont see that with queens tho surely you see the same johnny surely

Definitely there somewhere. Francis has been telling us for years…..
    They might appear when Hewitson goes. Would you pump money in if you had no control where it was going?

Need to face facts, we are going no where. No ambitious and a constant struggle every season. What is the point??
    Of course a few bad games will see moans towards AJ rather than the real cause...

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    They might appear when Hewitson goes. Would you pump money in if you had no control where it was going?

Need to face facts, we are going no where. No ambitious and a constant struggle every season. What is the point??
    Of course a few bad games will see moans towards AJ rather than the real cause...
    I think we’re doing well for ourselves being a well established & full time Scottish Championship side with the crowds we get.

Wasn’t that long ago we were playing against some of the smallest teams in Scotland in the old Div1 & Div 2

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    spike your part of the reason queens struggle you can yawn all you like but its the truth and happy clappers cant face the facts .
    Well at least I financially support the team through season tickets, weekly draws and the Tanner fund as opposed to some who sit on the side lines and do nothing other than constantly moan about the club contributing whilst absolutely nothing positive. The real acts are that there are no well heeled investors ready to step in to pump their hard earned money into the club at this time. those are the facts and it is time you grew up and recognised the situation rather than harp on about your fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Well at least I financially support the team through season tickets, weekly draws and the Tanner fund as opposed to some who sit on the side lines and do nothing other than constantly moan about the club contributing whilst absolutely nothing positive. The real acts are that there are no well heeled investors ready to step in to pump their hard earned money into the club at this time. those are the facts and it is time you grew up and recognised the situation rather than harp on about your fantasies.

any cash pumped into queens from fans or anyone other than the board is like throwing cash down a drain ,no investors especially local investors will not invest nor should thay as hewitson and co will be making the profit thru queens changing hands no fecking way would i see any cash fall into that lots hands .

The old excuse for investors eh. Scared of Hewitson and not prepared to invest as a result. Bull as per normal as businessmen do not work this way and if they want to run the club all you need to do is to make your intentions public, plus your money, so that the Shareholders are aware of the situation and they then vote accordingly. Not rocket science but doesn't match your constant crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    The old excuse for investors eh. Scared of Hewitson and not prepared to invest as a result. Bull as per normal as businessmen do not work this way and if they want to run the club all you need to do is to make your intentions public, plus your money, so that the Shareholders are aware of the situation and they then vote accordingly. Not rocket science but doesn't match your constant crap.

It's time for a change, fresh ideas. The correct board have no intentions of investing in the club which is fair enough, it's their money.
    What could go wrong ? We're run self sufficient so nothing to lose ?

We teeter on the edge every season. It's just a matter of time before it back fires and we get relegated.

It's time for a change, fresh ideas. The correct board have no intentions of investing in the club which is fair enough, it's their money.

We teeter on the edge every season. It's just a matter of time before it back fires and we get relegated.
    The BOD have and still do invest money in Queens…. A lot more than you ever will

The BOD have and still do invest money in Queens…. A lot more than you ever will

incase this is new to you johnny the board currently run queens so thay are duty bound to invest cash into the club thats why thay are in that position thay are money men ,all clubs have them some gain success through these money men some dont and our so called money men are neither here nor there ,why should i invest my money ,i have no say in the running of the club ,these guys on the board do thay have an invested interest well invested putting it lightly .

No one would disagree that new investment and fresh blood would be desirable but where is this coming from as there certainly isn't a queue forming at the boardroom door.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)