+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Matt Hancock Resignation Speech.

He’s no loss to the nation but one wonders what effect his walking out from his home will have on his children. Not good.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    He’s no loss to the nation but one wonders what effect his walking out from his home will have on his children. Not good.

His wife should screw him for every penny! I still wonder whether this was all a set up and Hancock was part of it!! Camera? He’s not the stupid!!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    His wife should screw him for every penny! I still wonder whether this was all a set up and Hancock was part of it!! Camera? He’s not the stupid!!
    I think you’ll find he is mate!

Even worse her brother is Roberto Coladangelo the strategy director of Partnering Health Limited, which has won several lucrative NHS contracts, ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I think you’ll find he is mate!

I bet he’s a very rich stupid man now Mick!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I bet he’s a very rich stupid man now Mick!
    He should be made to reveal his finances mate.

Full disclosure for him, his wife and his tart including directorships.

What is unbelievable is that he didn’t see the camera in his office. It wasn’t hidden in some smoke detector like a James Bond film. I think Hancock is dodgy and loving the media attention ...... but seems he was naive and stupid as well. Also interesting to observe how few MPs are coming out and criticising his conduct .... suspect many have skeletons in the closet .... in fact am 100% certain of this ..

FOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrera View Post
    What is unbelievable is that he didn’t see the camera in his office. It wasn’t hidden in some smoke detector like a James Bond film. I think Hancock is dodgy and loving the media attention ...... but seems he was naive and stupid as well. Also interesting to observe how few MPs are coming out and criticising his conduct .... suspect many have skeletons in the closet .... in fact am 100% certain of this ..

FOL.
    Interestingly there is a strong rumour doing the rounds that Gove is having an affair too, allegedly. Possibly with another sitting MP.

Gove and Murdoch are quite pally though, so not sure this will come out anytime soon even if it is true.

Gove’s wife is the journalist Sarah Vine, she writes for the Daily Mail, I believe; if there’s anything to come out, it will!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Gove’s wife is the journalist Sarah Vine, she writes for the Daily Mail, I believe; if there’s anything to come out, it will!
    Even more reason why it would stay hidden

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)