+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: What do you see for Utd in 21/22

Don't mess with Raymond 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I've had plenty debates(well I've just noticed its 10 years as of last week)on here but I've never called anyone a roaster,a Dee or brainless etc etc if their opinions differ from mine because at the end of the day not everyone will agree but your attitude if posters don't agree with you has never altered in my time on here so ye I will dig you up about THAT every day of the week.

You've bumped this thread in an effort to dig out posters who don't agree with you, praise posters who agree with you and to give yourself a big fkn hug....well done.....your Harkes poster must be crusty as fk just now...must be time to get it aff yir bedroom ceiling,break it in half and stick it in the bin.
    Can i just say Troops the poster above has carried out major renovations at The Bedsit recently and it has never looked better.I had to wait 6 months to get this boy to carry out the work and he is by far the best tradesman who has ever set fut in here and i highly recommend him if you need any kind of joinery work carried out.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Can i just say Troops the poster above has carried out major renovations at The Bedsit recently and it has never looked better.I had to wait 6 months to get this boy to carry out the work and he is by far the best tradesman who has ever set fut in here and i highly recommend him if you need any kind of joinery work carried out.
    I wouldn't mind the Harkes poster if he can arrange it with Shedka and he has the time to stick it up for me? Don't think he will need a drawing pin by the sound of things 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I wouldn't mind the Harkes poster if he can arrange it with Shedka and he has the time to stick it up for me? Don't think he will need a drawing pin by the sound of things ����
    He was knocking holy phuck out of the outside facility and i did hear the names,Harkes,Butcher,Powers and Shedka get a mention during demolition.

😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    He was knocking holy phuck out of the outside facility and i did hear the names,Harkes,Butcher,Powers and Shedka get a mention during demolition.
    I never mentioned Powers.......FACT

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I don't have a bee in my bonnet about you but as I've said you're the only poster on here that can't handle a different opinion to yours and loads of posters have pulled you up on it in the past and not just me. You post what you like though and I won't comment on it any more but if you look back I have agreed with quite a lot of your posts so obviously no bee in the bonnet here just get pissed off when you start the sly digs when folk don't agree with you.

Don't mind others having a different opinion, that happens all the time

Why you and gb are so upset about me calling a banned on this thread potential funster a roaster though, I've no idea

Something has caused you and gb to react like it was you or gb I had dug out?

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Don't mind others having a different opinion, that happens all the time

Why you and gb are so upset about me calling a banned on this thread potential funster a roaster though, I've no idea

Something has caused you and gb to react like it was you or gb I had dug out?
    Mmmm! Slagging someone off who cannot reply? Very questionable behaviour!

Fwiw, the boy isn't banned. He was given a 2 weeker for abusing Utd fans on a separate thread and has posted a few times since his ban but hasn't been online in a few weeks.

Also fwiw Shedka, some folk don't like 'I told you so' posters of which, and I'm sure you'll agree, you have enjoyed partaking in on more than a few occasions on here. People have opinions, if they differ to yours and you are proven right, they don't then need their posts brought back from the dead in some kind of smug 'look at me, I was right' move.

Season predictors would have been a lot worse had they taken place after the opening day shocker against the Sheep.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)