+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you see for Utd in 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by shed_boy_21 View Post
    St Mirren won't be anywhere near bottom. At this point in time their squad is much better than ours.

As for TheArabs prediction of Aberdeen finishing bottom 6...
    I thought you said you were going, no? Okay, I'll do it for you.

In your own words.......see ya.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    The Sheep will be bottom six next season.
    Want a bet?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Want a bet?.
    Wasn't expecting that last night tbf. Think Brown may end up saving Glass's bacon this season.

Rangers
    Celtic
    Hibs
    Aberdeen
    Hearts
    St Johnstone
    Motherwell
    Livingstone
    St Mirren
    Dundee

bottom 2:

Dundee Utd/Ross County in either order, and adrift by some distance

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    Rangers
    Celtic
    Hibs
    Aberdeen
    Hearts
    St Johnstone
    Motherwell
    Livingstone
    St Mirren
    Dundee

bottom 2:

Dundee Utd/Ross County in either order, and adrift by some distance
    Would have posted that myself but didn't want to be seen as a negative zoomer 😁

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Would have posted that myself but didn't want to be seen as a negative zoomer ��
    haha, tbh im still surprised we werent in this position last season based on how awful we were but thankfully a combination of awful finishing and a great keeper helped. Will we get away with it again this season? i cant see it

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Wasn't expecting that last night tbf. Think Brown may end up saving Glass's bacon this season.
    amazing signing for them tbh

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Would have posted that myself but didn't want to be seen as a negative zoomer ��
    zoomer is a terribly offence word, i would just call you a poof

Never fight a man with a perm

Just as an aside.....if I've read 'TC's appointment was ridiculous but I'm prepared to give him a chance' once, I've read it a hundred times. Which is sanctimonious in the extreme but please, let there not be anyone out there who thinks TC's appointment was ridiculous but WON'T give him a chance. Do we have any 'supporters' as warped as that?

My take is that TC's appointment was indeed left field but right field hasn't been working for us & if blooding youngsters is part of the strategy then bring it on.

We could appoint Ian Huntly and you would still find something to praise the club for.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)