+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you see for Utd in 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    We could appoint Ian Huntly and you would still find something to praise the club for.
    It worked for Livingstone.

Oh dear...

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Oh dear...
    I’m with you OA. Let’s appoint convicted career criminals - it’s a high bar but much more preferable to rehabilitated ex Premier League managers with a great previous record.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    The Sheep will be bottom six next season.
    Guilty as charged for thinking this is so wrong.

I am struggling to see us being as bad as many predict.
    Old firm are irrelevant to us but I do think teams will get points from them this year at times.
    Hibs are solid. Sheep have made big changes but have to deal with Europe too and is their squad deep enough?
    Hearts are clearly still a basket case club and nobody really knows how good their squad actually is. Both Saints at risk of losing extremely important players. St Mirren look like they will potentially struggle for goals. Well and Livi have made wholesale changes. Completely different teams. Both may struggle more than last year. Ross County still look weak on paper. The Fun in fairness have a decent first 11 and have a way of playing that suits them. Questions over defence and the step up. Is their squad deep enough.

Our stable squad that is generally solid in the defensive areas is not looking too bad to me. Ideally strengthen but the types of players we need are not particularly easy to find. Large part of me is happy we aren't rushing into things.

August will illuminate an awful lot about the strength of every team

12 reporters gave their Scottish season predictions in today's Goals pullout.

All 12 predict The Rangers as champions's,their bottom club was as follows.

Dundee United 5

Dundee FC 4

Ross County 2

Livingston 1

We, after establishing ourselves again as a Premiership club really should not be quoted in the bottom club section but there we are with more votes than any other club including DFC.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 31-07-2021 at 02:02 PM.

Who gives a you know what GB

They are generally clueless, as are their prefictions more often GB, why you give it any credence or even acknowledgement other than to remind them how wrong they end up being down the line

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    12 reporters gave their Scottish season predictions in today's Goals pullout.

All 12 predict The Rangers as champions's,their bottom club was as follows.

Dundee United 5

Dundee FC 4

Ross County 2

Livingston 1

We, after establishing ourselves again as a Premiership club really should not be quoted in the bottom club section but there we are with more votes than any other club including DFC.
    How good were their predictions last season? If the 12 of them got it correct last season then its maybe something to worry about, but I'm guessing not.

Tbh I reckon 9 of them are wrong for sure

Well first game of the season, 5 teams who you would expect to be around about us in the league all failed to win, including 3 of them failing to score

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)