+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/t barnsley hospice

Update for anybody interested , 43 miles to go out of 100 , £700 in very generous sponsorship , Amazing , as for Op , still waiting ,,,,

Keep up the great work Roma. Thy a top blowk and I hope tha gets some news regarding thi op soon mi owd.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Update for anybody interested , 43 miles to go out of 100 , £700 in very generous sponsorship , Amazing , as for Op , still waiting ,,,,
    Well done Roma , hope you get sorted soon , JLO's crippled with arthritis in her knees and waiting to be be seen mi owd , three cancelled appointments .

It's breaking my heart to see her in so much discomfort , had to buy her a walking stick this week in Skeggy just to get abart a bit .

Anyway hope tha gets back to full throttle very soon .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Well done Roma , hope you get sorted soon , JLO's crippled with arthritis in her knees and waiting to be be seen mi owd , three cancelled appointments .

It's breaking my heart to see her in so much discomfort , had to buy her a walking stick this week in Skeggy just to get abart a bit .

Anyway hope tha gets back to full throttle very soon .
    Know how tha feels mate. Been thru and still going thru same kind of thing with my missus. She has it in her hips. She's ed one replaced recently and now pencilled in for the other doing soon hopefully. It's been sad seeing her deteriorate over the last few years. Arthritis is horrible and I hope your missus gets seen to soon. The modern medics can work wonders

Best wishes to all that are unwell and to those supporting them.

I hope tomorrows result brings you all a little bit of cheer

Well done on the fundraising Roma.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Know how tha feels mate. Been thru and still going thru same kind of thing with my missus. She has it in her hips. She's ed one replaced recently and now pencilled in for the other doing soon hopefully. It's been sad seeing her deteriorate over the last few years. Arthritis is horrible and I hope your missus gets seen to soon. The modern medics can work wonders
    Thanks for that Pass much appreciated mate and hope your lass is on the mend too .

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Best wishes to all that are unwell and to those supporting them.

I hope tomorrows result brings you all a little bit of cheer

Well done on the fundraising Roma.
    Thanks Ethel much appreciated .

Welcome Animal

And a big thank you from me to You all, and Animal an Pass I sincerely hope your other half's can get sorted soon, keep your support up for them, believe me any support given is a really big help , will all hopefully be mended soon ♥
    Last edited by Romared; 10-07-2021 at 10:28 PM.

Just to let you know that I have completed my 100 mile challenge, been hard work last few day's in this heat , I'm continuing " unless I hear otherwise ? " and maybe I can reach 150 miles in July ? Am thrilled to bits with the support and donations , just over £1000 in total , absolutely amazing , but that's Barnsley People for you ☆☆☆☆☆♥♥♥♥♥

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast