+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/t barnsley hospice

O/t barnsley hospice

I don't know if anyone on here knows /or is taking part in There 100 mile July Walk/Run event ? It's to help raise funds for a very special place here in Barnsley, Like many more charities they have suffered enormously this last year or so , I've decided to take up the challenge and walk a few miles each day , although not 100% myself just now , it's given me some incentive to join up and help and also get my fitness back , I was due an Operation anytime now , but that's been put back for now , so I'm determined to complete the 100 miles no matter how long it takes , I'm not looking for any sponsorship on here , I already have around £500 in generous donations , if you feel you could help this amazing Charity in anyway please do ,
    Regards Roma
    Last edited by Romared; 27-06-2021 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I don't know if anyone on here knows /or is taking part in There 100 mile July Walk/Run event ? It's to help raise funds for a very special place here in Barnsley, Like many more charities they have suffered enormously this last year or so , I've decided to take up the challenge and walk a few miles each day , although not 100% myself just now , it's given me some incentive to join up and help and also get my fitness back , I was due an Operation anytime now , but that's been put back for now , so I'm determined to complete the 100 miles no matter how long it takes , I'm not looking for any sponsorship on here , I already have around £500 in generous donations , if you feel you could help this amazing Charity in anyway please do ,
    Regards Roma
    Well I'll get in touch with them and make a donation Roma .

Good luck with the operation and I hope you regain your health very soon .

All the best with the walk too .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Well I'll get in touch with them and make a donation Roma .

Good luck with the operation and I hope you regain your health very soon .

All the best with the walk too .
    Thanks for that Animal , anyone can join in , no fees or anything , you get a free Hospice T shirt , also you can record your miles as you wish e g , at work, at home/gardening/ dog walking etc , no strict rules on how you complete your miles,
    If anyone is interested , go online Barnsley Hospice 100 mile July Challenge ,

I contribute to the local Overgate Hospice at Elland Roma. Good on you with your walk. Top man helping others when thaz got thi own health issues.
    Waiting lists will plummet nar Shagger Hancock is off the scene and Kim ez stopped drinking them poisoned chalices.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I contribute to the local Overgate Hospice at Elland Roma. Good on you with your walk. Top man helping others when thaz got thi own health issues.
    Waiting lists will plummet nar Shagger Hancock is off the scene and Kim ez stopped drinking them poisoned chalices.
    Good on this SB " luvvit" am barn to watch Hancocks hafe hour this week !! Ittul al bi orr in 2 minute shuvs !! Kims afta a bitta spare nar Wills tookiz ooak ! Are tha fixed ? A miss thi oneer , a can't keep in touch withi nar tho , summats brock n Arseido can't mendit yit , so no PMs, take care thi Owd Pal Roma

Great effort that Roma if tha not 100%. All the best with it mi owd. Very worthy cause as you could say about all charities. If tha walks from tarn to kendray and back 50 times via swannee hill tha'll get thi 100 miles up

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Great effort that Roma if tha not 100%. All the best with it mi owd. Very worthy cause as you could say about all charities. If tha walks from tarn to kendray and back 50 times via swannee hill tha'll get thi 100 miles up
    A mite dodge that wark Pass thank you , unless thaccun lendmi a bullit proof vest !!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Good on this SB " luvvit" am barn to watch Hancocks hafe hour this week !! Ittul al bi orr in 2 minute shuvs !! Kims afta a bitta spare nar Wills tookiz ooak ! Are tha fixed ? A miss thi oneer , a can't keep in touch withi nar tho , summats brock n Arseido can't mendit yit , so no PMs, take care thi Owd Pal Roma
    Av spent the the last few weeks gerrin mi body finely toned fo mi Love Island appearances this week. .Avva suitcase full of Numan Pills already packed so am sooarted. Hancock's mekkin a guest appearance.
    Am not interested in all that personal abuse/ portraying me in a bad leet stuff ageean so al just stick to comments on "big" events such as managerial changes, CEO changes, player changes etc.

Summat's not reyt darn theear.

Am telling thi nar, this lot din't want to go up.

Keep thissen o'reyt. Aztha checked if thi PM box is full ? Tha can only ev 50 innit at once. Tha might need to delete those stored innit.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Av spent the the last few weeks gerrin mi body finely toned fo mi Love Island appearances this week. .Avva suitcase full of Numan Pills already packed so am sooarted. Hancock's mekkin a guest appearance.
    Am not interested in all that personal abuse/ portraying me in a bad leet stuff ageean so al just stick to comments on "big" events such as managerial changes, CEO changes, player changes etc.

Summat's not reyt darn theear.

Am telling thi nar, this lot din't want to go up.

Keep thissen o'reyt. Aztha checked if thi PM box is full ? Tha can only ev 50 innit at once. Tha might need to delete those stored innit.
    Thal looka bobbi dazla inthi leppud skin budjee smuggluz , dunt evtamenny Numan tablits , thadda stiff neck last time not tekkin um Wi watta ! New fella ?? SCHOPP ez bin slarlammin darn Dodeth muckstack this mornin ! Iz dining at shaws chipoyle afoor house huntin darn South rooard an anutha darn Gilroyd , No Corrie or Emmadale tuneet, chuffin football ageeun ! A carnt gerrin to delete owt on PMs , it's brock a carnt gerron main site, arr blame ARSEIDO !! Iz Ostrasizing mi

Just another 63 miles to go::: £600 raised so far , " that bright Orange T Shirt " dunt hafe attract them little black flies !!,

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast