+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team choices v Germany

Team choices v Germany

I think he will play it safe, 3 at the back and two in the middle with Mings in with stones and Mcguire. Henderson instead of Rice. Trippier and walker on the flanks with Sterling, Kane and Mount in at number 10...I cannot see a starting place for Jack but I wonder if his head is in the right place with all this speculation in his future.
    Saka will come on at some stage but its nice and easy does it from Safegate!

Southgate will be sh1tting himself, Dave. He’ll panic and go super-defensive. Why do we think he brought so many defenders and holding mids? He’ll play 5 defenders and at least 2 holding mids. No Jack.

I saw the other day that that imbecile Rooney chose the same in naming his starting XI. Oh he, from the school of management, stupid fkucer.

I hope England win, they really should, despite Southgate’s dithering cowardice.

for what its worth, this is the team I would start with assuming fitness/covid etc. Pickford : walker mcguire mings saka (controversial but good defensive skills and lots of pace) : phillips (holding mid/ old fashioned sweeper) : grealish mount foden ; kane stirling. Alternatively play a proper fullback for saka and give him and stirling 45 minutes each. It wont look anything like that under southgate but for me its about the best we could start with, plenty of options on the bench with 5 subs allowed if its not working or in response to german tactical changes. I think Beaky will go with 4 at the back plus 3 holding mids, kane up front and anybody but grealish wide mids.

Sancho should play. Ze Germans are terrified of him.

Jack will come on with a few minutes to go and probably score or create the Equaliser that takes the game to extra time and obligatory penalties.

Anything is possible just look at what the Swiss did to the French last night!!

So 4-3-3 it is then, or the way Beaky plays it 7-2-1

Name:  E5DobC4WYAk3N_C.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  91.9 KB absolute garbage team... hope germany wins

Anything is possible.....👊✌😁

super goat comes on and turns it around

If city want him, 200 mill please.👊

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)