+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: National League 2021-22 winner betting odds

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    dagenham's bubble may already have popped, lost 4 out of the last 6 and currently 17th in the form table.
    Still the 3rd most points at home but a lot of blows to the body in recent weeks for them. Chesterfield home next.

14/1 looks pretty generous for Notts right now. Those odds would surely collapse if we won on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    14/1 looks pretty generous for Notts right now. Those odds would surely collapse if we won on Saturday.
    You would think so, I'm actually feeling quite confident about Saturday but that's all I'm saying on the matter!

Top 7 finish, yea right unless we get a striker

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Don’t we have a striker that has spearheaded our play off pushes over the last couple of seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Don’t we have a striker that has spearheaded our play off pushes over the last couple of seasons?
    We do indeed. He's only a couple of goals behind the top marksmen in the division so far.

You don't think we will finish Top 7 unless we sign a striker?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    You don't think we will finish Top 7 unless we sign a striker?
    Nope if Wootton gets injured we're shafted if we're to rely on Sam & Mitchell

I think Ruben would be more than competent filling that void and you wouldn't have to worry about playing Mitchell. That said I'd rather KW stays fit and that scenario doesn't become necessary.

That's the only way I see us not finishing top 7 and even then it would have to be a long term injury with an unsuccessful replacement.

I'm very confident of a play off finish and that's before the last two two performances and results.

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    Sounds about right. Short of some incredible recruiting before the season opens, we've no right to expect to take the top spot.

Although I'm sure if we don't everyone will say IB "failed"...
    Well remaining in this division is a measure of success Jampie not

As for last night, as well as Notts did, they failed to win, and close the gap down significantly on the leaders surprise loss, 2 points dropped for me, and over the season the exact reason why we will not challenge for the top spot

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast