+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: National League 2021-22 winner betting odds

National League 2021-22 winner betting odds

Stockport and Wrexham are joint favourites at around 11/2, followed by Grimsby, Notts, Chesterfield, Torquay and Southend.

Notts are a best price of 8/1, which doesn't tempt me.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football...2021-22/winner

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Stockport and Wrexham are joint favourites at around 11/2, followed by Grimsby, Notts, Chesterfield, Torquay and Southend.

Such a highly competitive league.
    You can read that like a league table - look at the teams in the top 7 and out of the top 7 as well, Bromley, Halifax, Solihull. Top spot's going to depend on so much (injuries for one) so yeah best left alone from a betting standpoint.

Sounds about right. Short of some incredible recruiting before the season opens, we've no right to expect to take the top spot.

Although I'm sure if we don't everyone will say IB "failed"...

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

I would probably look at the odds for a top 7 finish. The National League is practically impossible to call. Look at the last 2 champions. Both were low on the list of likely winners at the start of each season.

Remember that Sutton finished 15th last season. Barrow finished 10th the season before they won it.

With that in mind, Dagenham might be a good outside bet at 20/1. They finished very strongly with 7 wins 2 draws and 1 loss in their final 10. The table from the beginning of March (their last 20 games) would put them 5th, five places above us. They also did the double over Torquay.

Also Eastleigh at 33/1.

My record at predicting League champions in all leagues is awful. Last season I chose Hartlepool and that's probably has close as I've come to asking the bookmaker to pay out.

The latest odds to win it with Skybet:

Chesterfield 2/1
    Grimsby 9/2
    Wrexham 9/2
    Boreham Wood 7/1
    Dagenham & Redbridge 9/1
    Stockport County 10/1
    Bromley 14/1
    Notts County 14/1
    Solihull Moors 16/1
    FC Halifax 22/1
    Torquay 80/1
    Woking 80/1
    Altrincham 150/1
    Yeovil 200/1
    Eastleigh 250/1

Other odds for Notts:

Promotion 11/2
    Top 3 finish 7/2
    Top 7 finish 4/6

I think Chesterfield will win it but not much value at 2/1

Even with me getting 10s before the season kicked off I don't want Chesterfield winning it due to Mr Rowe.

On a personal note interesting to see the Top 7 odds have shortened since the start of the season even after our slightly disappointing start to the campaign. That's my big bet this season.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Remember that Sutton finished 15th last season. Barrow finished 10th the season before they won it.

With that in mind, Dagenham might be a good outside bet at 20/1. They finished very strongly with 7 wins 2 draws and 1 loss in their final 10. The table from the beginning of March (their last 20 games) would put them 5th, five places above us. They also did the double over Torquay.

Also Eastleigh at 33/1.
    dagenham's bubble may already have popped, lost 4 out of the last 6 and currently 17th in the form table.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast