+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone completely lost all interest in DCFC?

Cycling accident rA. Ambulance said it wasn't broken. Went to my GP the next day, she said the same. A week later it was still swollen and very painful. Back to the GP who sent me off for an xray. Left fibula broken just above the ankle and fractured just below the knee. Put in plaster after having walked on it for a week. One week further (last Monday) and it was off to the hospital for an op to put a plate and screws in. Not allowed to put weight on it for 4 weeks. Then 2 weeks of putting some weight on it followed by physio. Had I not had the accident I would have been in Rome this weekend ..........

Sorry to hear about your cycling accident MA, hope the leg heals quickly and you can get back on the old bike asap.
    Never mind your leg, more important was the bike damaged!! 😀

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Cycling accident rA. Ambulance said it wasn't broken. Went to my GP the next day, she said the same. A week later it was still swollen and very painful. Back to the GP who sent me off for an xray. Left fibula broken just above the ankle and fractured just below the knee. Put in plaster after having walked on it for a week. One week further (last Monday) and it was off to the hospital for an op to put a plate and screws in. Not allowed to put weight on it for 4 weeks. Then 2 weeks of putting some weight on it followed by physio. Had I not had the accident I would have been in Rome this weekend ..........
    That’s why I prefer distance walking...you can’t fall off!
    You seem doomed as far as football matches are concerned.
    Surprised it took so long to get an x-Ray. Hope it heals well and quickly. Stay safe and don’t jump up if we get a second.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)