+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone completely lost all interest in DCFC?

Has anyone completely lost all interest in DCFC?

Over the past few months I have lost all interest in the fiasco that is going on at Derby County. I've got to the stage where I do not give a damn what happens now

Anyone else feel the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    Over the past few months I have lost all interest in the fiasco that is going on at Derby County. I've got to the stage where I do not give a damn what happens now

Its natural.
    Remember my shower in league one. My mate and I took our sons to a game. The kids thought it was great. But we didn't give a monkeys. We talked about nothing with the game our interest was that low.
    So it will pass, you are either a football fan or you aren't.

Plus the internationals are diverting your train of thought.

Possibly

Not how I look at it, I’ll die a Rams fan no matter what **** is dished up on or off the field

I absolutely ‘give a damn’, OTR...but what can you do when nobody tells us anything, and how can we show the usual closed season interest when we don’t know what ‘division’ we’ll be in, whether the manager is staying or going or if we’re allowed to sign anyone at all?

Just me then it seems?

Not just you OTR, my son and I are much the same.
    But, as rA says, the lack of communication (as per usual these days!) doesn't help.
    However, I hope that TTR is right and that spark will return once the s**t finally stops hitting the fan. Personally, I ain't worried which league we are in so long as there is a DCFC, we have a settled ownership and PP is, hopefully, ours again! Then perhaps we can talk about the football and not 'Mel v the EFL'.................he says with a deep sigh!

With the rise of this chuffin Delta variant, it looks like our planned visit for August the 28th will be shot down in flames.

I'm losing interest in football in general rather than with DCFC. I was born a Ram, live as a Ram and will die as one. As soon as we're allowed we'll be back for a game or 3.

COME ON EWE RAMS!!

Football, meh!

Due to being laid up with a broken leg, I've watched most of the Euro games. A handful of games apart the football hasn't been much to write home about. The usual suspects have fallen over for no reason and writhed in agony, holding various body parts until they are awarded the free kick then they run off like nothing had ever been wrong..... probably because nothing had ever been wrong.

Well impressed with the standard of refereeing though. I'd love to see refs half that good at Rams games this coming season but I know we'll get the same garbage as last season.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    With the rise of this chuffin Delta variant, it looks like our planned visit for August the 28th will be shot down in flames.

I'm losing interest in football in general rather than with DCFC. I was born a Ram, live as a Ram and will die as one. As soon as we're allowed we'll be back for a game or 3.

COME ON EWE RAMS!!

Football, meh!

Due to being laid up with a broken leg, I've watched most of the Euro games. A handful of games apart the football hasn't been much to write home about. The usual suspects have fallen over for no reason and writhed in agony, holding various body parts until they are awarded the free kick then they run off like nothing had ever been wrong..... probably because nothing had ever been wrong.

Well impressed with the standard of refereeing though. I'd love to see refs half that good at Rams games this coming season but I know we'll get the same garbage as last season.
    Thought you’d been a bit quiet...how did you do the leg, MA?

Agree about the refereeing and hate the play acting.

Just me then it seems?
    You are not alone OTR..................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)