+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Little research On England and euros.

Little research On England and euros.

Been working this brain over time and doing dome researching.
    England is not traveling too bad as some may think or have thought.
    Reasons-
    Hard to score against, Only need 1 goal to win, Grind teams to the ground.
    Apart from the Scots game which they didn't win but didn't lose either the other 2 teams have played some decent football since.
    I also looked at how Greece won the euro in 2004 And it was exactly the same way as England is going about things. (Mind you not as much talent as England has, just some warriors)

All in all, hold your pants tight as it will be a long ride and good luck hope finally England can win some Silverware.

I thought Spain were on their way out earlier, mistake by their manager taking key players off. Now Switzerland are punching above their weight

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    I thought Spain were on their way out earlier, mistake by their manager taking key players off. Now Switzerland are punching above their weight
    Yeah had a chance to put it to bed now facing the barrel of the gun

If we can get past the Germans then we seem to have an easier side of the draw to the final. Not that there are any easy games.

Games tonight were sensational viewing.

Well, don't say I didn't tell you I think the time is here England all the way.

Woahh such a great win absorbed the pressure and hit them when they didn't expect them. Where is everyone when you drew with the Scots the world was dying so many posting? Your team does you proud with a big win against an arch enemy and everyone goes quiet unreal.

We have a real chance of getting to the final but its England so no chickens will be counted.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Been working this brain over time and doing dome researching.
    England is not traveling too bad as some may think or have thought.
    Reasons-
    Hard to score against, Only need 1 goal to win, Grind teams to the ground.
    Apart from the Scots game which they didn't win but didn't lose either the other 2 teams have played some decent football since.
    I also looked at how Greece won the euro in 2004 And it was exactly the same way as England is going about things. (Mind you not as much talent as England has, just some warriors)

All in all, hold your pants tight as it will be a long ride and good luck hope finally England can win some Silverware.

I think you’ve got it there mate. Not that bothered about England truth be told, or the fnckin FA/FL . Club before country guy. Agree with the Rev its England and……..

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)