+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Season tickets

When I still go on the Millers website, still getting ifollow link, won't go off it.

I used the link Casper gave me, got on ok, but Millers site again won't go off ifollow.

My wife has turned 60 since we last renewed so will now pay the seniors price. Do I have to tell them or will that happen automatically?

Ive had same seat for 6/7 seasons on direct debit, auto renewal, will that just automatically restart without me contacting club.?

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Ive had same seat for 6/7 seasons on direct debit, auto renewal, will that just automatically restart without me contacting club.?
    Yes that’s how it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Yes that’s how it should work.
    Thats why you were in A class and i was in bottom class.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    My wife has turned 60 since we last renewed so will now pay the seniors price. Do I have to tell them or will that happen automatically?
    They should do it automatically, they know how old we are but make sure you check with it being new set up and hasn’t been on operation

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    When I still go on the Millers website, still getting ifollow link, won't go off it.

I used the link Casper gave me, got on ok, but Millers site again won't go off ifollow.
    No problem for me, I click on tickets, click buy on line then another click �� which gets me there

I bet there will be some problems on day though

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Did for me mate.. it shows a purchased a 2021/22 season ticket in history with the breakdown of the money left in my wallet from the games we missed because of covid . Only problem is i don't no when first dd is coming out i am assuming Aug 1st i will check at the shop on Wednesday .

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    I had to take proof in that I reached 60 years of age, but that's 10 years since, so may have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Just in case some of you are thick �� there is two account one for shop and one for tickets.
    Go on main Rotherham web site and you’ll see tickets which you click on and should take you there if not get down to club and sort them out
    No panic
    We're ' fick ' .....can you explain it more slowly, preferably in Yorkshire dialect...

Well done to the club, 8th consecutive season with the same prices and interest free direct debit system.
    We may wait till after the 19th when Boris tells us all what's happening and when.

....Up the Millers...
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 04-07-2021 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Still ' fick '

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast