+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    We're ' fick ' .....can you explain it more slowly, preferably in Yorkshire dialect...

Well done to the club, 8th consecutive season with the same prices and interest free direct debit system.
    We may wait till after the 19th when Boris tells us all what's happening and when.

....Up the Millers...
    Believe me it’s best to go face to face with the club and explain it, they do not understand email language

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    We're ' fick ' .....can you explain it more slowly, preferably in Yorkshire dialect...

Well done to the club, 8th consecutive season with the same prices and interest free direct debit system.
    We may wait till after the 19th when Boris tells us all what's happening and when.

....Up the Millers...
    Is it only the same price if you are renewing?

“New” applications have gone up?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Is it only the same price if you are renewing?

“New” applications have gone up?
    Yes Grist I think it's just renewals before a certain date.
    New Season tickets have been frozen according to the O/S.
    I take that as they're the same price as 2019/2020 season........I could be wrong though...
    Topper will know..😁

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Thats why you were in A class and i was in bottom class.
    You were a late developer Archie !

Season tickets have not gone up in 8 years?? We're they expensive then 8yrs ago???

Tony keeps the natives happy with no increase and you’ve all bought it.

I personally wouldn’t object to an increase, though marginally, and we spent it on recruitment. No one can complain if he increased S/T prices even though we’re now in League 1.

What I’m trying to say is, he can’t do it all on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Tony keeps the natives happy with no increase and you’ve all bought it.

I personally wouldn’t object to an increase, though marginally, and we spent it on recruitment. No one can complain if he increased S/T prices even though we’re now in League 1.
    I expected Season ticket prices to rise slightly when we got back into the Championship.
    The problem would be some would object and it could backfire by selling less tickets.
    Much better to have 8k season ticket holders at today's price than 6k to 6.5k at higher prices. It's all about balancing the finances.

Not compared our prices to other clubs however I still reckon they're good value for money, although if you happen to take a couple of kids with you it can be expensive.
    Plenty of other things to spend your hard earned cash on.
    Roughly worked out what we have saved with not going to the footy due to Covid, worked out at approximately £1,100.

EDIT : 8k Season ticket sales isn't going to happen.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 05-07-2021 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    What I’m trying to say is, he can’t do it all on his own.
    Like you say Brin, Tony Stewart can not sustain a income to keep the Millers in the championship,
    fair enough he gets the team into the championship, but the money in the coffers does not
    keep them there, not enough to finance recruitment to hold a championship place.
    So we have a yo yo system with the club.
    Millers players know that when the club gets promotion to the championship, that it will be a
    relegation battle each time, unless players come in to keep a championship place.
    So any decent players we have of championship standard, must think this, maybe that's why
    some of the players want away from the club.
    Thing is we are losing money in the championship on match days, where as the away end is
    not big enough for away fans, what amount of away fans is it just over 2,000, where as we
    could more than double this against a lot of clubs.
    I think Tony Stewart needs someone to come in with some money, to help finance a permanent
    place in the championship.

Afterthought......Season Tickets sales don't go anywhere near to finance the club, it's just one small part of the business.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast