+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Eeeeeeee, i went to Eton when i left orf in 66, or was it Rampton.???
    Once played a footy match at Rampton v the staff team

The pitch was in view of some of the "cells"

Some of the comments shouted from the windows about what to do to the home team were quite graphic

( Yesterday )
    Been trying to get brother-in-law ticket sorted on line, keeps saying error with site, try later
    Any way this morning brother-in-law came to my home, told him to phone Millers shop up,
    got straight through, paid for season ticket on the phone, less money left in wallet.

( Today )
    To the brother-in-law telephoning the club shop regarding his season ticket, they told him a
    different e-mail address to what he has. The lady said well we sent e-mails to the one she
    had down for him, so you could not have got our e-mails.
    He then told her he had been getting e-mails to him from the club.
    So she checked all details, whether there was another person with same name, no there
    was not, any way sorted.

Queued up Monday saw woman got 2 season tickets agreed £15 off both. Bill come through £15 off one, not off other so will go back down. I've never gone online for tickets or phoned up.

Sold over 5000 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Sold over 5000 now.
    ...and that's before we've signed Lamy. Who knows how many it'll be when we do?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Queued up Monday saw woman got 2 season tickets agreed £15 off both. Bill come through £15 off one, not off other so will go back down. I've never gone online for tickets or phoned up.
    Interesting story. But I don't understand where Bill came into the plot

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Casper. You heard owt about hospitality? I've been told it's on hold till the 19th
    You will already know this information cayton, I'm putting it up anyway.

Club / Mark Hitchens are taking bookings for Hospitality.
    Special offers on Newcastle and Middlesbrough friendlies.

Game against Wednesday's is sold out already, all others are available although I think Doncaster is selling well.

REMINDER

Rotherham United supporters renewing Season Tickets ahead of the 2021/22 campaign have until 5pm on Wednesday 28th July to claim their reserved seat – after which time any unsold seats will go on General Sale.

Hmmm, vax passes, knee-bending, possible ifollow substitution, no signings and negative, boring football, can't wait to get down to the box office.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Hmmm, vax passes, knee-bending, possible ifollow substitution, no signings and negative, boring football, can't wait to get down to the box office.
    And they’re the high spots

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast