+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: There's plans for a level -1

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Moving the common sense way, no my way.

They won't move my way until there is no restrictions and no threat of implementing future restrictions......I don't think that's happening up here anytime soon.
    There used to be a saying ‘Granny knows best’ but that never happens nowadays. Politicians and so called health experts who keep changing the rules think that they know best.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Things are moving your way. Now doctors on MSM are saying masks are not essential in all instances. New Health Secretary saying we will not be able to kill covid and we will have to find ways of living with the virus. Just what has been said here months ago. Only worry now is babies and young children who have been sheltered have no natural immunity to common bugs.My first year at school was chicken pox, measles and scarlet fever plus coughs and colds and that was accepted as what happened. No vaccines then.
    Last August my GP told me that the wearing of masks would not stop the spread of the Covid-19 virus and that is why people should continue to wash their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Only Wee Nippie could think that one up,
    Level 0, which most people think is normal, but still restrictions.
    Level -1, obviously trying to trick or confuse people.
    If I ever get a call from track and trace, will tell them to F..... Off as I have two jabs.
    At the outset Wee Nippy had to be different to make her think that she was important. Anyone with half a brain should have realised that Level 0 was when things were more or less back to normal but not in SNP La La Land.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    When I was a pupil at Primary School I had mumps, measles and chicken pox all during one year. Like BCram I did not receive any vaccines for them. Sadly nowadays children do not build up their own immunity to diseases as they are wrapped up in cotton wool and receive vaccinations including some taken orally for all sorts of diseases.
    Do you think they shouldn't be vaccinated?

Quote Originally Posted by speroni View Post
    I think vaccines are essential.

Things are moving your way. Now doctors on MSM are saying masks are not essential in all instances. New Health Secretary saying we will not be able to kill covid and we will have to find ways of living with the virus. Just what has been said here months ago. Only worry now is babies and young children who have been sheltered have no natural immunity to common bugs.My first year at school was chicken pox, measles and scarlet fever plus coughs and colds and that was accepted as what happened. No vaccines then.
    My next door neighbour on Islay who has children at primary school told me that when the primary school reopened last August after being closed since the start of the first National lockdown pupils suffered from colds throughout the school as these pupils had lost their immunity to infections.
    People cannot be wrapped up in cotton wool just because some scientists and politicians say so.

Thing the politicians are losing their war on liberty. They have to keep up the pressure to vaccinate everyone and get the flu vaccine programme fixed for this winter. Need to find a way forward where they improve the NHS systems. Booster jabs for 40m flu jabs for 40m seems like a big increase on what has been achieved to date, and perhaps the time frame is compressed too?
    I am not convinced that people getting vaccinated is the ‘magic bullet’ to stop the spread of the Covid-19 virus. It has been reported today that 41 people in Scotland have died suffering from the Covid-19 virus despite having had both Covid-19 vaccinations.
    We were compelled to wear face masks in shops in Scotland from 10th July 2020 despite the number of positive cases throughout Scotland at that time being minimal and from memory there were no daily deaths.
    Since then despite wearing face masks the number of positive Covid-19 cases and deaths in Scotland have spiralled out of control.
    Now are streets are littered with throw away ‘single use’ masks and this could be part of the problem. The Covid-19 virus could be on some of these single use masks helping to spread the virus. People should be told that after they have finished using their single use mask it should be deposited in a litter bin or people should take their mask home and deposit in their own rubbish bin.
    In my opinion we should stop wearing face masks as they are no use in stopping the spread of the Covid-19 virus throughout Scotland and the rest of the U.K.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Only Wee Nippie could think that one up,
    Level 0, which most people think is normal, but still restrictions.
    Level -1, obviously trying to trick or confuse people.
    If I ever get a call from track and trace, will tell them to F..... Off as I have two jabs.
    This is typical of Wee Nippie and the rest of her SNP controlled Scottish Government who have to be different from the rest of the U.K.
    Anyone with half a brain would have had Levels 0 to 5 in Scotland with Level 0 being the lowest level (things back to normal) and Level 5 being the highest level which is a full lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by speroni View Post
    You will read another post by me which states that I am not convinced that vaccinations are the ‘magic bullet’ to halt the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
    How do children build up immunity to diseases if they are vaccinated for every illness under the sun.
    I can understand children being vaccinated against polio. I can remember queuing up at the clinic at the foot of Nelson Street and two weeks later outside MacAlpine PS in 1962 to get my sugar lump containing the polio vaccine thanks to a polio epidemic in Dundee.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    You will read another post by me which states that I am not convinced that vaccinations are the ‘magic bullet’ to halt the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
    How do children build up immunity to diseases if they are vaccinated for every illness under the sun.
    I can understand children being vaccinated against polio. I can remember queuing up at the clinic at the foot of Nelson Street and two weeks later outside MacAlpine PS in 1962 to get my sugar lump containing the polio vaccine thanks to a polio epidemic in Dundee.
    Erm,I think they build up immunity by being vaccinated......

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)