+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Alioski

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    I said he won't be missed. that anyone cared part was followed by the club doing everything they could for him to stay hence I couldn't care less and I also thanked him as he gave his all for crying out loud. Some people saying he left cause he wants first-team football? what the hell was he playing last season. Some like me think it's money but who really knows?
    As if the Barca Lad is as good as they make him out to be will he be missed? So where in that do you think I'm picking a fight?
    What he did last season was never going to be what he would be doing next, that's as plain as nose on face. He knew, just like most of us knew, that LB was a position that the club hadn't properly addressed, and Alioski was always a square peg in that particular round hole, and would be relegated to squad player once a "proper" LB was recruited. There's a suggestion in another post that he was waiting to see if the Firpo thing happened, it has, and Alioski leaving reflects that desire NOT to be a bench warmer no matter what the financial package he gets or wherever he goes.

He will be missed, just like Berardi and Hernandez, and like them not, not just because of his playing contributions, no matter how good Firpo is.

Just watching EFL best games featuring Derby v Leeds. Show me a better cross to a striker than from Alioski to Roofe, such a thing does not exist. Firpo has much to live up to.

Any why the f00k did we sell Roofe (and let Alioski go)?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)