+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Who sets crowd limits

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Like the comparison you draw between OF fans behaviour tolerated in Dens compared with stewarding of Dees. Very old grievance often talked about on here.
    The day they withdrew the stewarding because they couldn’t cope said it all.

Quote Originally Posted by speroni View Post
    Not in the ones I go to. Morrisons next to my work have you going in one side of the building and leaving at the other. It just seems you like to pick an argument. I also wonder why you are so negative all the time and seem to hate the club? it's a shame really
    Assuming that it is Morrison’s in Dundee they must be using a fire door to have customers going in a door on one side of the building and vacating from a different door on the other side of the building.
    The last time I was in Morrison’s in Dundee which is on the site of the former Linlathan High School which was about five years ago customers entered and left the store using the same door.

Fair enough. Tell that to DCC.

They'd also have to enclose that toilet as that was flagged
    Stewart Hunter who is the Convenor of the Dundee City Council Licensing Committee is a DAB.

Everyone apart from the club who call it the South Enclosure and write South Enclosure on season tickets and matchday tickets. It is also on the documentation from DCC
    I assume that you have seen documentation from Dundee City Council which quotes the South Enclosure not the Derry.
    If so you are either high up in Dundee Football Club, a Dundee City Councillor or one of the bosses in Dundee City Council.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    As it is, as it was and as it ever will be, until someone at Dens grows a pair.
    During the 2019-20 season Away fans in sections A, B and C of the Main Stand were permitted by the stewards to stand throughout the whole of the game despite Dens Park being an all seated stadium.
    I would have thought that these Away fans would have been delighted to get a seat watching their team as they probably stand on the terraces watching their team playing at home.

Stewart Hunter who is the Convenor of the Dundee City Council Licensing Committee is a DAB. https://www.dundeecity.gov.uk/servic...pute-conveners

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)