+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Who sets crowd limits

Quote Originally Posted by parcbara View Post
    I did not realise that the crowd limit was potentially within our influence. I attended the West Ham game and had to wear a mask whilst in my seat. Outside. What is that about?
    That is what this topic has been trying to highlight.

Quote Originally Posted by parcbara View Post
    I did not realise that the crowd limit was potentially within our influence. I attended the West Ham game and had to wear a mask whilst in my seat. Outside. What is that about?
    You don't have to

Seems like Aberdeen are trying to get more fans in than the 500, 1000, 2000 system depending on the covid level. The football clubs in Scotland simply must get onto this issue. Fans buying ST's and not being able to attend the games is simply taking liberties with their goodwill.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Seems like Aberdeen are trying to get more fans in than the 500, 1000, 2000 system depending on the covid level. The football clubs in Scotland simply must get onto this issue. Fans buying ST's and not being able to attend the games is simply taking liberties with their goodwill.
    Heard we are going 500 Brora 1000 Forfar then 4000 st mirren

I agree but if people are daft enough to go along with this then really what can you do... they will always be complient.

It will take pretty much everyone to stop complying.....ain't gonna happen though and the closer we get to winter it will be back to square one.

Remember the "emergency" powers in Scotland have been extended..........Lockdown every winter, restrictions forevermore....posted that first in May 2020......here we are July 21 and it's still with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I agree but if people are daft enough to go along with this then really what can you do... they will always be complient.

It will take pretty much everyone to stop complying.....ain't gonna happen though and the closer we get to winter it will be back to square one.

Remember the "emergency" powers in Scotland have been extended..........Lockdown every winter, restrictions forevermore....posted that first in May 2020......here we are July 21 and it's still with us.
    Prophets are rarely recognised at the time of their prophesies. The good thing is that as time goes on it seems to me that more people are coming to think the way you have been thinking. Boris is struggling to keep his party on message, the medics have admitted that the covid virus cannot be wiped out so they have had to change their tune. I suspect that they have done so because they can see the way the wind is blowing and they will be anticipating a major crisis for the NHS in this winter. The "we told you so" tendency is just waiting to rise up again.

Can anyone explain why they are admitting youngsters to hospital? I thought that the virus did not do much damage to the young?

9 pages and not one mention of Johnson allowing delta into the UK because he was too slow to add India to the red list

Drain the swamp someone

Prophets are rarely recognised at the time of their prophesies. The good thing is that as time goes on it seems to me that more people are coming to think the way you have been thinking. Boris is struggling to keep his party on message, the medics have admitted that the covid virus cannot be wiped out so they have had to change their tune. I suspect that they have done so because they can see the way the wind is blowing and they will be anticipating a major crisis for the NHS in this winter. The "we told you so" tendency is just waiting to rise up again.

Can anyone explain why they are admitting youngsters to hospital? I thought that the virus did not do much damage to the young?
    I find it terrifying people just shrug and accept the hypocrisy.

Starmer wanting more lockdowns but sits at Wembley maskless, piers Morgan,, Whitty at Wimbledon, thon Dr Hilary at Wimbledon.....all quick to shout for more masking, more lockdown but dosent seem to apply to them.....meanwhile a man can't de mist his specs, a father can't sit beside his son and fans are demanded that they produce evidence of exemption at Dens.....and a helluva lot of people seem happy to accept this.

Terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    9 pages and not one mention of Johnson allowing delta into the UK because he was too slow to add India to the red list

Drain the swamp someone
    Oh gie it a rest man, we've had peace from your ramblings for a while. Why don't you just go away again. For the record I'm no fan of Boris and reckon he has made many mistakes over the pandemic as has the Sturgeonfuhrer. Imo Boris bad as he is is better for Scotland than the Sturgeonfuhrer and her party. Independance which you have said will never happen is probably the most reasonable thing you have posted in the time I have been reading your posts. Lets hope, no pray, you are correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I find it terrifying people just shrug and accept the hypocrisy.

Starmer wanting more lockdowns but sits at Wembley maskless, piers Morgan,, Whitty at Wimbledon, thon Dr Hilary at Wimbledon.....all quick to shout for more masking, more lockdown but dosent seem to apply to them.....meanwhile a man can't de mist his specs, a father can't sit beside his son and fans are demanded that they produce evidence of exemption at Dens.....and a helluva lot of people seem happy to accept this.

Terrifying.
    I don’t think people are meekly accepting things. There are genuine concerns shared by millions but they are not willing to lead the charge. Things have changed radically with Boris's announcement. Let's see what effect that has on Scotland. The Glasgow climate change COP 26 IN Glasgow will be a massive driver for covid free restrictions. Football clubs like ours should be trying to get admissions up immediately. If we don't start to unravel the restrictions then I would be worried. Thinks are moving your way and that, for me, is a very encouraging sign.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)