+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Well you'll always get good value with the Heat. Mine is Memphis. But even with Morant I found them too boring to watch this year so saw more of the Wizards and Westbrook's crazed style of basketball.
    I see Game 2 was a similar score. Big Giannis had a great game but not enough points from the rest. In particular Lopez and Middleton.
    The Suns are flying with lots of good contributions.
    The Bucks have one chance and it starts in Game 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I see Game 2 was a similar score. Big Giannis had a great game but not enough points from the rest. In particular Lopez and Middleton.
    The Suns are flying with lots of good contributions.
    The Bucks have one chance and it starts in Game 3.
    Yes, Game 3 or bust.
    Middleton's crucial for them but he was completely outplayed by Mikal Bridges - there might not be any breaking out of that.

Yes, Game 3 or bust.
    Middleton's crucial for them but he was completely outplayed by Mikal Bridges - there might not be any breaking out of that.
    Back to 2-2 AC. Good series going with home court advantage. I think the aggregate scores over the 4 games are tight too. Got a feeling Bucks will take game 5.

Back to 2-2 AC. Good series going with home court advantage. I think the aggregate scores over the 4 games are tight too. Got a feeling Bucks will take game 5.
    Yeah, did you see it? A lot of momentum with the Bucks now
    Paul and Booker have to figure how a way to both play well...tonight Paul looked his age and his defender Holiday is totally on top of him. If he can't break out of that, you'll be right about game 5

Yeah, did you see it? A lot of momentum with the Bucks now
    Paul and Booker have to figure how a way to both play well...tonight Paul looked his age and his defender Holiday is totally on top of him. If he can't break out of that, you'll be right about game 5
    I have watched it since. Middleton showed up big time in this one. Giannis played well at both ends of the court too.
    It’s evenly poised. Home court advantage is massive and the Bucks simply have to win away which won’t be easy. The pendulum keeps swinging. The Bucks have momentum but it was less than a week ago The Suns did.

The Bucks have momentum but it was less than a week ago The Suns did.
    It's confusing. It's more than home court advantage or momentum - Suns looked way superior in 1 and 2, Bucks the same in 3 and 4. Hard to say which is going to win, 2 more games in Phoenix gives them a chance - it could be heading for a really dramatic Game 7

makes it look easy, but maybe only 1 person in the world could pull off that clean block - just getting to that 11ft high spot in time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLBQNOd63x8

makes it look easy, but maybe only 1 person in the world could pull off that clean block - just getting to that 11ft high spot in time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLBQNOd63x8
    It’s been quite some turnaround by the Bucks. I reckon they will complete the job overnight. We said other players needed to step up as it takes more than a one man to win.

It’s been quite some turnaround by the Bucks. I reckon they will complete the job overnight. We said other players needed to step up as it takes more than a one man to win.
    Yeah agree '78.
    Pity both teams can't win, it's going to be bloody difficult for the Suns to ever get back here...
    But Giannis and co will be worthy winners, still grateful to them for beating the Nets. I'll be watching and I expect them to get it done tonight

Well '78, we were right about game 6 (but that wasn't hard )
    Did you catch it?

OK play offs, good finals, great team to win it and great individual performance to make it stand out...
    A lot of pundits crowning Giannis the face of the league and the world's No.1 player - hard to disagree after that close out game

We should be on track for an epic revenge match next year. No, not Suns Bucks but Nets Bucks in the East finals
    West is more of a free for all - who you got?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast