+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T:- NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Well '78, we were right about game 6 (but that wasn't hard )
    Did you catch it?

OK play offs, good finals, great team to win it and great individual performance to make it stand out...
    A lot of pundits crowning Giannis the face of the league and the world's No.1 player - hard to disagree after that close out game

We should be on track for an epic revenge match next year. No, not Suns Bucks but Nets Bucks in the East finals
    West is more of a free for all - who you got?
    The Greek Freak was outstanding in that game. 50 points in what was a relatively low scoring game is phenomenal.
    I think the Bucks will go close again. Nets will rely on the starting 5 all being healthy and if they are they could be the team to beat. So agree with you on this.
    As a Heat follower I hope we go well. Buttler had a stop start season for us but is our main man. We are a young team.
    It will be interesting to see if some of the decent teams over the last few years come back to the fore, the likes of Golden State, Lakers and the Raptors.
    If I was having a flutter I would go with Bucks going back to back.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    The Greek Freak was outstanding in that game. 50 points in what was a relatively low scoring game is phenomenal.
    I think the Bucks will go close again. Nets will rely on the starting 5 all being healthy and if they are they could be the team to beat. So agree with you on this.
    As a Heat follower I hope we go well. Buttler had a stop start season for us but is our main man. We are a young team.
    It will be interesting to see if some of the decent teams over the last few years come back to the fore, the likes of Golden State, Lakers and the Raptors.
    If I was having a flutter I would go with Bucks going back to back.
    I wouldn't mind seeing that.
    I just listened to this 3-part pod on drafting Giannis - freakish story, helps explain why he's different to other NBA players, if you've got a couple of hours to spare

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/podcas...ve?id=26974840

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123