+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The future

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We all need to move on from the Garlick era I think sinkov, especially the powers that be at BFC.
    Not much sign of any movement at all at Turf Moor BT, never mind moving on from Garlick. It's like Groundhog Day innit.

My thoughts entirely mon ami, Groundhog Day indeed.

Thanks to all for the warm Burnley welcome. I am Burnley born and bread, but live in Switzerland.

All interesting comments and thoughts. There is still a few weeks to go but it would be encouraging to see some senior players signing on. There is still the threat that Pope, Tarkowski and McNeil will be poached or sold. If they all left, the future would not look good!

Merci, danke, grazzi, grützi and thank you Norder.

If I ever get to the Turf again, I will bring you some chocolate!

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post
    Merci, danke, grazzi, grützi and thank you Norder.

If I ever get to the Turf again, I will bring you some chocolate!

hope sometime sooner.... i'll be nearer your way, just need shut of these unbearable rule-makers.

Spasibo.... .

Looks familiar...

Attachment 19409

You know what I will bring when I get just once to Turf Moor ? - - Sand!

You been in the sun for too long again Balan?

I do not know if anybody could then understand Swissclaret , I mean anybody with a Lancashire dialect speaking with some .....lets say he is from the Swiss German area? Any Swiss dialects spoken in the German-speaking part of that area, most people in Germany do not understand Swiss German! Then on top a sprinkling of a Lancashire accent???...Ye Gods!..But sub can translate! :-)

Do we have if 'plan B', is needed, anybody with French (A levels ,O levels?) :-)

No, BT I will do a deal with Bawton Council ,to use it on the roads in winter.

Ah BT, that sunshine is too strong, and for Brits ,much to strong. Brits here in summer turn out looking like Lobsters!!

Its too much, its every day this sunshine, its too much! Oy, reminds me, I could pop down to the beach today?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)