+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Queens v Queens Park

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Did you go this afternoon?

i have a season ticket for the league games johnny ,so il be there for most

As others have said lots of pluses. On chances we really should have won. Connolly,Joseph and Todd all had decent chances.
    We were tidy on the ball but probably missed a real cutting edge and a bit more physicality. All the signings showed up well enough with Ruben the pick with physicality, decent pace, decent in the air and played the simple pass. Paton was very tidy on the ball but I think he would be better from coming from deep more centrally. Would could maybe try Niyah out wide as I think he is better deeper as well.
    The play is something to start with but it was a defeat but reinforcements will be needed and will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    i have a season ticket for the league games johnny ,so il be there for most
    You didn’t need a season ticket for the game on Saturday and unless you had a genuine excuse I find it crazy someone so vocal about everything Queens didn’t attend our first game in front of supporters for nearly 500 days / 16 months.

Quote Originally Posted by qosdreamer View Post
    As others have said lots of pluses. On chances we really should have won. Connolly,Joseph and Todd all had decent chances.
    We were tidy on the ball but probably missed a real cutting edge and a bit more physicality. All the signings showed up well enough with Ruben the pick with physicality, decent pace, decent in the air and played the simple pass. Paton was very tidy on the ball but I think he would be better from coming from deep more centrally. Would could maybe try Niyah out wide as I think he is better deeper as well.
    The play is something to start with but it was a defeat but reinforcements will be needed and will come.
    Like you say we had some decent performances from certain players and the team looked okay playing together for the first time. We desperately need more in ASAP though. I think it’ll be tough tomorrow night down at Annan with some players clearly not match fit just yet.,

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    You didn’t need a season ticket for the game on Saturday and unless you had a genuine excuse I find it crazy someone so vocal about everything Queens didn’t attend our first game in front of supporters for nearly 500 days / 16 months.

why on earth would i pay to watch at palmy when i can sit at hame and watch it ??? with a few beers to drink ,no brainer ,sitting or standing with social distancing ,nae chance .

It's amazing how low the bar is now when the majority of fans are reasonably happy with a 1 nil defeat at home to Queens Park and us an established championship team only just having enough players to get a team together.

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    It's amazing how low the bar is now when the majority of fans are reasonably happy with a 1 nil defeat at home to Queens Park and us an established championship team only just having enough players to get a team together.
    Happy with the performance….. fixed that for you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)