+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Queens v Queens Park

Queens v Queens Park

It’s looking like we’re going to struggle for a team this weekend especially in defence. I can only count 3 defenders and one is unfortunately out injured. That leaves us only Wullie Gibson and Nditi plus a few of the youngsters.
    Can’t believe we’re in this situation with the game less than 48 hours away.

Still time to get a signing or two in but it’s hardly an ideal situation.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    It’s looking like we’re going to struggle for a team this weekend especially in defence. I can only count 3 defenders and one is unfortunately out injured. That leaves us only Wullie Gibson and Nditi plus a few of the youngsters.
    Can’t believe we’re in this situation with the game less than 48 hours away.

Still time to get a signing or two in but it’s hardly an ideal situation.

its no like you to complain johnny your usually happy clapping this management and board regime ,are you now seeing sense johnny ,looking with eyes open ,magic can only piss with the cock he is given and its a very small cock iv heard he has enquired about dozens of players who have mostly turned down the wage packages on offer and some havnt gave back an answer thats the word iv been getting .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    its no like you to complain johnny your usually happy clapping this management and board regime ,are you now seeing sense johnny ,looking with eyes open ,magic can only piss with the cock he is given and its a very small cock iv heard he has enquired about dozens of players who have mostly turned down the wage packages on offer and some havnt gave back an answer thats the word iv been getting .
    I wouldn’t believe everything you hear. My issue here is the lack of players going into our first game this Saturday.

I wouldn’t believe everything you hear. My issue here is the lack of players going into our first game this Saturday.

yes johnny and i gave you the answers as to why we have a lack of players going into this game

Left back Alex Cooper signed from Sligo Rovers

Left back Alex Cooper signed from Sligo Rovers
    Good luck to Queens today and for the rest of what already looks like a Covid 19 disruptive season. Hopefully matters will improve and, once again, fans will be able to return to Palmy as it was before this dreadful pandemic struck many, many months ago.

the word iv had ftivano is queens havnt even sold the whole allocation of tickets on offer ,what is it there allowed 500 or so ,sad times indeed .

the word iv had ftivano is queens havnt even sold the whole allocation of tickets on offer ,what is it there allowed 500 or so ,sad times indeed .
    Did you go this afternoon?

Did you go this afternoon?

watched it on the tele johnny ,prob the reason of not selling allocation ,id reckon most people would rather have watched it on tele .

Well having been there to witness the game first hand I came away relatively happy regardless of the result as there was much to admire from the performances of many of the new players on view. This seems to have been general viewpoint from others on social media who had attended with the consensus of the opinion being that with a few more astute signings and loan deals to bolster the squad that the season ahead is certainly one to look forward to. In Junior we may have unearthed another gem from England as the lad has strength, pace coupled with a good touch and was very unlucky not to have scored. Connelly is another who can flourish and other than his error for their goal Nditi looks the part as well. Alongside the experience of the ageless Gibson and the ability of Todd we can achieve more this season than last as long as we get some consistency on the pitch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)