+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting film facts

The director of the scene shot in my street was a woman.
    I can still hear her voice.

“Ok one more time “
    “Just one more “
    “Let’s do it again “

Etc etc etc

I’ll never remember how to post pictures
    Last edited by donsdaft; 11-07-2021 at 12:31 PM.

In Reservoir Dogs, as Mr Pink has his body detached from his lug, the butcherly Mr Blonde glances at his watch which shows the time 3.24. This is exactly the centre label timing in minutes and seconds of Gerry Rafferty/Joe Egan’s Stuck In The Middle With You A&M single (1973 45RPM release credited to Stealers Wheel).

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    In Reservoir Dogs, as Mr Pink has his body detached from his lug, the butcherly Mr Blonde glances at his watch which shows the time 3.24. This is exactly the centre label timing in minutes and seconds of Gerry Rafferty/Joe Egan’s Stuck In The Middle With You A&M single (1973 45RPM release credited to Stealers Wheel).
    Tarantino wrote "True Romance", though sold the screenplay off (and used it as part of funding for "Reservoir Dogs").

The Alabama burd in True Romance is mentioned by Mr White (not the "i i i i hun charlatan") in the restaurant bitty at the start of "Reservoir Dogs".

(Not-Very-Interesting aside, I watched "True Romance" once when half-pished and fell asleep, but had thon xylophone tune stuck in my head for ages afterwards and couldn't explain where it was from).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12