+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: We will get there....

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    For sure we need to hear the clubs take on this as there would appear to be no obvious need for these decisions.
    Absolutely agree with this Spike but it appears the away fans sitting next to home fans was to save the club money by not opening another section and needing more stewards to man it along with pie shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Mark Jardine - if at the game - will be furious at Magic and his late substitutions
    Why does AJ, especially after the opposition are reduced to 10 men with 33 minutes to play and are losing 1-0 at home, only subs one player on after 66 mins and then another two in the final 10 mins?

I suspect I wasn't the only person who was 'furious' at Magic's inability to change the game. He needs to have a long good look at himself and accept that he missed a golden opportunity to turn the match to his advantage. I shall leave it at that.

I can only go with what he was saying. The bottom line is he went in a gate where he thought there would be no issue in entering the stand and it appears it is an issue for some unknown reason. And if the club are attempting to save money and have people hoarded into smaller sections despite the current pandemic is almost criminal. I wonder what would happen if one of the pubs in the town took that course of action. I for one won’t be back if that continues

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Having second thoughts already☹️☹️
    No second thoughts now. We are ****ed!

Seven weeks down the line and we are even worse. Dunfermline unexpectedly still as bad as us, but I expect they can improve, whilst we just haven't got a clue. Oh I do like to be beside the seaside😳

Not only was that freezing, it's hard to defend the indefensible. There's not a lot of excuse for maybe less talent than others however wasn't even much in the way of effort today. Take away your San Marino, Faroes, Andorra, etc, I'm not sure I've been to a game, at least for a long time, where a team have played quite as poorly and the opposition keeper has literally not had a save to make.

Still, at least they've perfected the art of launching the ball as high as possible in the air only to let it come down and bounce out of play

Quote Originally Posted by Threefivetwo View Post
    Not only was that freezing, it's hard to defend the indefensible. There's not a lot of excuse for maybe less talent than others however wasn't even much in the way of effort today. Take away your San Marino, Faroes, Andorra, etc, I'm not sure I've been to a game, at least for a long time, where a team have played quite as poorly and the opposition keeper has literally not had a save to make.

Still, at least they've perfected the art of launching the ball as high as possible in the air only to let it come down and bounce out of play
    Perhaps the high ball is AJ's cunning plan to bemuse the opposition but it certainly seems to baffle the Queens players more so.

Queens are facing relegation unless the BOD makes changes this week.

Hewitson is the kind of guy who hates admitting he’s wrong but the appointment of AJ on a 2 year deal has been a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post

Hewitson is the kind of guy who hates admitting he’s wrong but the appointment of AJ on a 2 year deal has been a disaster.
    Another disastrous day for Queens all round - getting easily beaten and Ayr and Morton winning. Even our goal difference which was better than most of the others at the foot has now collapsed with the 5 goals scored against us in the last two games and none for.

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post

Total disaster which I said at the time of his reappointment given his record elsewhere. Now is the time for the BoD to be really bold with an inspirational appointment to get the best from the squad we have and recruit well during the January transfer window.to have any chance of avoiding the drop.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)