+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Plans For Tomorrow ?

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    In to town around 5ish.Steady away on the drink until later on,really looking forward to the match.Hopefully a nation celebrating into the night.
    On a personal note the Germany game was my first and last on the road but my son got a ticket for the semi final.After trying all day on the official web site for a final ticket he threw in the towel of getting one.Fast forward to 8.30 last night when he rung me to tell me he'd got one.I'm so chuffed for him .Apart from being a Barnsley home and away supporter he's also an immensely proud supporter of his country.Occasions like this are very rare so I hope everyone enjoys the game and hopefully massive celebrations after.
    Great to hear your lad got sorted Bill , enjoy the day and let's hope we get the right result .

It's been way way too long and hopefully we can put all that hurt behind us tonight .

Bring it on,enjoy.

In the garden with friends watching the build up and then...... beer - food and beer - more beer - footy with beer - then celebrate with beer and moet et chandon (couldnt find any English sparkling white so went French).

Deffo no chianti or montepulciano today.

Enjoy it everyone.

Our company given us Monday off with full pay ☺️

Well its a good mixture of both teams colours rarnd by me , all seem happy enough eytin n drinking together, and that's how it should be , out walking this morning ,and nearly everyone I saw we're wearing England merchandise , never seen so many Houses decked out with Juds cross ! " ittul ev added value to sum!"
    It's certainly created a good feeling around here, hoping for no bother before or after game , although King's Cross Station was evacuated earlier , flares setting fire alarms off " Idiot's"

Atmosphere proper building artside Wembley. Carnival like Atmosphere with a mosh pit at the top of Wembley way. Folk guin potty. A few idiots of course but there always is int the. Watching SkySpNews and it's crackling wi 5 hrs still to go afooar kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Atmosphere proper building artside Wembley. Carnival like Atmosphere with a mosh pit at the top of Wembley way. Folk guin potty. A few idiots of course but there always is int the. Watching SkySpNews and it's crackling wi 5 hrs still to go afooar kick off.
    Watsa mosh pit Pass Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Feckin hell fanty , my heart goes out to you mate .

Any chance you can watch it at work ?
    Not a chance Animal. They were allowed to come in 2 hours early the Saturday match, watch it, then go back to work. They were here 10 hours but only paid for 8, but not allowed now as we're too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Watsa mosh pit Pass Eh?
    If thaz bin to a good music gig the 'mosh pit' is the bit at the stage front weer the most partisan fans are stood up and gu crackers in huddles dancing abart and acting like animals amongst each other. Basically being mad for it

Just cooked and finished eating a nice Sunday roast at home with the Mrs and daughter. Rare beef, roast potatoes, roast sweet potatoes, roast parsnips, carrots, green beans, cabbage, mushrooms, onions and Yorkshire puddings and gravy.....a few nice glasses of vino and ala Wimbledon style, some strawberries and fresh cream coming up soon. TV and sat in pole position. Good evening all X

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast