+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Italy v England

Italy v England

The FINAL

Name:  5A13C448-62AF-4810-9FA1-2ED03FB3EC6B.jpg
Views: 749
Size:  10.9 KB

COME ON ENGLANDS

I will be very interested to see our starting line up, me thinks GS might just spring one or 2 surprises in it. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    I will be very interested to see our starting line up, me thinks GS might just spring one or 2 surprises in it. UTM

Based on the assumption that it's Southgate that picks the team

I hope MillerNez wins the Euro League because if I win it will mean Italy’s won.

He needs to use Grealish today and not just for the last 10 minutes. People slate him but he’s a very exciting player to watch and I fully understand why City will throw £100 Million on the table for his services once the Euros are over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    England’s style of play will be a blessing for the Italians,slow,sideways & backwards,the way the Italians play aggressive on the front foot will push us back.We have to move the ball a lot quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Based on the assumption that it's Southgate that picks the team
    Just out of interest Grist, who do you think picks it then? UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    England’s style of play will be a blessing for the Italians,slow,sideways & backwards,the way the Italians play aggressive on the front foot will push us back.We have to move the ball a lot quicker.
    I didn't understand the italians against Spain in the semi's Lol, they were brilliant on the counter until they went in front, and then just brought everyone back behind the ball to try and hold it and were very fortunate to do so.
    We have a lot of big game club players in our squad, and in a tight game might just swing it for us, I'm quietly confident we will win. UTM

Saying going to be same side that started in semifinals. Mount is like Wiles with Warney Southgate's love child! I'd have Grealish in for him. What's Rice done this tournament? I'd have Henderson in for him.

I think Mount has been outstanding in the last 2 games. Real box to box player. Totally different to Grealish.

Strong rumours that we will play 352 and bring Trippier back in.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast