+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boris - You Are A Complete T wat!

Boris - You Are A Complete T wat!

Booked a holiday to Menorca in a villa as a UK break does not appeal to me in the slightest with the hordes. Just now the Balearic Islands change back from Green to Amber. I can get this BUT:

This country has over 40,000 daily infections and deaths are increasing. What does the scruffy useless t wat do - tinkers with the traffic light system and ignores our own problems - restrictions ending - night clubs opening - no masks. Perhaps he wants to be like Holland and see infections rocket even more!

Did this lunatic go to Oxbridge or was it Oxford United! Complete and utter f ucking idiot!

Perhaps we should stay at home then and go to the seaside with more chance of catching COVID and swill lager and eat fish and chips.

Maybe the EU should ban Brits completely from their shores as it's evident ( again ) we have more of a problem than them!

PS - even if you go overseas these tests even being double jabbed are a money making scam!!!

What was the point of being double jabbed!!!! Complete shambolic joke!!!!!

I think anyone wanting to go abroad at the present time need there heads examining to be honest

All travel inbound and outbound should of been banned 18 months ago

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    I think anyone wanting to go abroad at the present time need there heads examining to be honest

All travel inbound and outbound should of been banned 18 months ago

Far safer in some places than being at football grounds here with 60,000 plus in addition to hundreds and hundreds of yobs outside plus nightclubs opening and now a licence to ditch masks! So is it safe from Monday now to venture into large stores with many who won't wear masks?

Maybe everyone should stay in bunkers and not venture out! One person in ICU in Menorca - it must be sooooooo awful over there!

Lets hope nobody from Menorca comes to this country with 42,000 infections ( no restrictions from Monday ) and takes their chances!!

Lets just hope when infections get to 100,000 Boris works out this country has a problem - that t wat is the problem!

329.9 per 100,000 weekly case rate in the UK against 205 per 100,00 in the Balearic Islands. So anybody coming over to this country from the Balearic Islands needs their head examined unless from Monday they love night clubs, or love not wearing a mask!

You can't make it up! Clowns are running this country and when infections go through the roof ie 100,000 a day from Monday onwards I hope the scruffy fat one resigns!

Perhaps the EU should do what the Greek PM suggested and ban all Brits from Europe as quite clearly this country has the far greater problem and it's going to get a lot worse from Monday..............

No problem with West Brom matches in four weeks time after Boris lets 60,000 plus go to Wembley and thousands of yobs waiting to storm the stadium from outside.
    Last edited by baggieal; 14-07-2021 at 06:20 PM.

You’re correct, Boris is a buffoon, we probably wouldn’t have this serious problem now if the fool had shut down travel to and from India when the virus was spreading there like wildfire. Why the hell people wanted to go to India then when the virus was so bad I cannot imagine, idiots. It’s thanks to them and the Buffoon that we have this resurgence of this plague.

I understood that even though it had gone to amber there will still be no requirement to isolate upon returning to the UK providing you have been double vaccinated. I stand to be corrected on that though.

On a personal note we will not be going foreign this year and having just retired we would have been away six or seven times but we have made the decision to keep ourselves safe.

As an island we have opened up borders and no isolation is required by any visitor or returning local providing they have been double vaccinated. We currently have had 40 cases since the end of a second lockdown on 27 February. The down side is 10 of those cases are individuals who have been double vaccinated. We are open with no mask wearing, no social distancing, but for how long God only knows.

Our near neighbours, Jersey, are now at 1700 cases and are still having to wear masks and social distance with numerous other restrictions. They estimate they will be getting 500 new cases a day by the end of this week but you can holiday there if one wishes!

The good thing is no one has died and only Jersey have four hospitalised cases.
    Last edited by Baggiemadguern; 14-07-2021 at 07:08 PM.

I still maintain that we as a nation came out of lockdown too early when we did it last year, and look at how it cost us.
    Now I find it disgusting that all the anti- people, those who refused to wear masks and who maybe even refused to have the jabs, they are loving it now arent't they. Things are going back to normal for them and that means bad news for the rest of us who are still worried about the situation.
    Viruses like this never do go away, it sounds weird but they maybe do ease off and sit and wait for a bit and evolve, and bang they hit you again when you least expect it. And Im convinced this IS going to happen again and probably before the end of this year.
    Get ready for it everybody!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post
    I understood that even though it had gone to amber there will still be no requirement to isolate upon returning to the UK providing you have been double vaccinated. I stand to be corrected on that though.

On a personal note we will not be going foreign this year and having just retired we would have been away six or seven times but we have made the decision to keep ourselves safe.

As an island we have opened up borders and no isolation is required by any visitor or returning local providing they have been double vaccinated. We currently have had 40 cases since the end of a second lockdown on 27 February. The down side is 10 of those cases are individuals who have been double vaccinated. We are open with no mask wearing, no social distancing, but for how long God only knows.

Our near neighbours, Jersey, are now at 1700 cases and are still having to wear masks and social distance with numerous other restrictions. They estimate they will be getting 500 new cases a day by the end of this week but you can holiday there if one wishes!

The good thing is no one has died and only Jersey have four hospitalised cases.

You are on a beautiful island BMG so easier to keep safe than mainland UK and here is my point. Many destinations including the Balearic Isles are still far safer than the UK so unless an individual is isolating - I don’t understand how travel to an island can be more risky than say going into a large store here from Monday or going to a nightclub or mixing with folk who have frequented these places.

The UK has the main problem and not so much the EU countries and what does the scruffy fat one do - foolishly looks to rocket the daily infections of over 40,000 a day!

I would feel a damn sight safer on Guernsey or a quiet island like Menorca sitting around a villa pool reading a book!

I honestly think if infections rocket from the daily 40,000 at the moment it could sink Boris. Infections increased in Holland by 500% when they lifted their restrictions!

Boris has proven he’s a clown and listens to nobody except the mrs who probably has input on the countries decisions! Scary thought but most likely true😂
    Last edited by baggieal; 14-07-2021 at 07:45 PM.

This Government already knows that infection rates will rocket - so they can then get back to locking you up again in the Autumn

Does anyone know how many hospital admissions are necessary to trigger a u-turn? 49 new deaths reported today which is a sharp upturn, 6 weeks ago was the May bank holiday + good weather. Coastal areas were packed, massive crowds at Wembley and Wimbledon point to grim news ahead but if we cannot unlock now will we ever be able to do so.

Vaccines will undoubtedly lower hospitalisations and deaths, many of which have underlying causes - is this a risk we now have to live with? Masks are now repeatedly being derided as of zero benefit and if that's true then folk have been in a false sense of security since they became mandatory - let's have some reliable data FFS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)