+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League 2021-2022

Thanks Rosie. When you're runner up with 46 points it's been a lean week. I'm finding it difficult to maintain a steady line up this season. The road of rotations means I'm leaning toward lesser known players who get picked every week.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    Believe me this would be absolutely true. There's much worse.
    Ha ha, yes, unfortunately, Oz knows me far too well. Much much worse.

Thanks Rosie.. was wondering how I could remove myself from the league ? Any ideas 🙄

Week 8 ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Welcome back to Fantasy League after our latest enforced break. ⚽️😝⚽️😝 Make the most of it another 2 week break looming after gameweek 11. 💩

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

Eight captains on view with Salah the hot top managerial pick with 12 votes.

1. Salah 26 points - The magnificent 12💥 David, Winnie, Picasso, Bongo, Nuc, Gavin, Yubby, Oz, Jesh, Rosie, Liam and HJ.

2. Son 18 points - BB.

3. Fabianski/van Dijk 12 points - AV and TD.

5. Fernandes 10 points - Gornal.

6. Mahrez 6 points - Sam.

Joint last Ronaldo/Lukaku 4 points - Iwuz, Staffsilla, Harry and 6 disappointing points for Dazzy who played the Triple Captain token.

HJ must be ecstatic that Pep left our former player on the bench with his vice captain Salah waiting in the wings ready to take his place. 😝

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Just a suggestion you may wish to stick your fingers in your ears 👂 because the winner this week is non other than ………Bongo and Donald Trump United.💥 The Trump train 🚊 was more HS2 as it hurtled along accumulating 74 electrifying points.

After a quiet few weeks Oz and Oztan Villa are back from hibernation with 66 points. 😜

👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6💥

👉1. Mings & Ings & Tings.

👉2. Harribos Fangtastics.

👉3. Lord of the Ings.

👍4. Just Marvelous.

👍5. Donald Trump United.

👎6. Winnie’s Warriors.

Sam still leader of the pack but Harry in 2nd place only 15 points adrift. 😜

David still treading water in 3rd.😝

Picasso keeping under the radar up to 4th.🤪

Bongo who would find it impossible to keep under the radar up to 5th.😜

Winnie holding on to 6th place by her finely manicured finger nails. 💅 😜

RELEGATION 💩😱

👉19. Katylied.

👍20. Barmy Army.

👎.21. Tri-Score Villa.

Looks like the lower half of the league have played their version of Squid 🦑 Game.

Liam exits the bottom 3. 🤪

Iwuz a new entry in 19 place.🤪

Dazzy up to 20th. 😝

TD back to rock bottom. 🤪

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 🎩

A bad week for Iwuz and Katylied as they scoop the award with 24 miserable points.

TOKENS

Wildcard - Liam

Triple Captain - Dazzy

Arsenal v Villa starts Gameweek 9

Friday 22nd October

Team sheets in by 6.30pm.

Ive been more like Ivor the engine in recent weeks however form is temporary class is permanent.
    If anyone needs any tips for next week just ask.

Thanks Rosie for the update. Top class as usual 👏👌

I don't like this game! 😭

Ear muffs in place for the rest of this week! Well done Bongo! Heads off to find some berries and a bacon sarnie for Oz, as he emerges from hibernation. Peace over but well done too, Mr O.

Dropping like a stone! Took a 12 point hit to try and rectify damage from last week. Ronaldo and Lukaku in detention all week and no dessert til they bring home some goals.

Brilliant Rosie - thank you!

As Arnie always says...."i'll be back" 🤞

Thanks once again Rosie. Congratulations to Bongo who despite his Team of the Week award seems to be slipping further behind. Odd. As for me, think I might have to play my wildcard as I’ve been playing with 10 men for the last two weeks thanks to the combination of WC qualifiers and the whims of certain managers.

Thats because im addicted to doing transfers. Got away with it this week and clawed some of the 12 points back.

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)