+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League 2021-2022

Well done Sam and good triple captain punt. Always a key one! Thanks for the report Rosie. I was helped by the studs of Konsa that’s for sure.

The big question this week is who is going to have the sh1thousery to nominate Salah as captain this week against us? Surely none of the honourable people on this board. You will not be forgiven.

I was thinking the same Picasso. However every year it costs me points. Its not so bad in a way. Salah scored two against us last year but we won 7-2. I might just captain Watkins though

I’m on the March say I’m on the March say I’m on the up 🤣🤣

Thanks Rosie ⭐️

Week 16 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

Disappointingly although 10 captains named Salah was still the top pick with 8 treacherous votes. 😱🤬

1. Ronaldo 18 points - Winnie, Yubby and Liam 👏👏👏

2. Salah 16 points - David, Nuc, HJ, Dazzy, Oz, Iwuz, Gornal and Gavin. Picasso will be taking charge of the newly formed Sh1thousery list. 😝🤪😜

3. Cancelo 14 points - Harry.

4. Mount/Bernardo/Fabianski 12 points - Sam, Picasso, Jesh, Rosie and AV.

7. van Dijik 10 points - TD.

8. Mings/Konsa 4 points - Staffs and Bb.

10. Watkins 2 points - Bongo.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Yubby and Injury Prone 2nd Xl 💥win their first award of the season with 84 💥glittering points. 👏👏

Runner up Jesh and Kirkley Krusaders with 81 points. 👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Mings & Ings & Tings.

👉2. Harribos Fangtastics.

👉3. Lord of the Ings.

👍4. Winnie’s Warriors.

👍5. Injury Prone 2nd Xl.

👎6. Just Marvelous.

Finding himself only 8 points adrift of Dad Sam looks like last week was just a blip for Harry. 😜

David and Winnie both on 903 points but David clings on to 3rd place by virtue of having fewer transfers. Winnie up to 4th and desperate to overtake David and chase down the top 2.😝

Yubby sweeps into 5th and shows no mercy giving Bongo the brush off down to 7th. 🤪

Picasso suffering big time and after a disastrous week finds himself clinging on to 6th place. 🤬

RELEGATION 🤬😡🥵💩

👉19. Bolans boogie boys.

👉20. Tri-Score Villa.

👉21. Staffsilla.

Our relegation contenders treading water this week.

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 😡🥵🤬

It pains me to say but shock, horror it’s Picasso and Just Marvelous with 34 points.

GAMEWEEK 17.

Tuesday 14th December

Team sheets in by 6pm.

Our last round of fixtures before Christmas. GAMEWEEK 18

Saturday 18th December

Team sheets in by 11am.

It seems to me, after taking advice, if you want to win then pick Salah, this at the expence of lesser players maybe one GK. Im learning all the time....Thank you Villa Rosie

I was hoping you wouldn’t have time to write that report Rosie. What a week to forget. I’m having particular problems with me defenders .
    How can you name a captain against Villa? Where would your loyalties lie? ‘Oh no, we’ve gone one nil down…….Yes! It’s Salah!!

Yes Dave the sencible choice would be to put the captain on Salah. So consistent this season. Thats why hes so expensive. Sometimes gambling of captain choice can pay off but often doesnt like Watkins blanking for me this week.

Well done yubby and top repot rosie.

Ive already been stupid with my transfers and brought in Ronaldo early to beat the price rise.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Yes Dave the sencible choice would be to put the captain on Salah. So consistent this season. Thats why hes so expensive. Sometimes gambling of captain choice can pay off but often doesnt like Watkins blanking for me this week.

Well done yubby and top repot rosie.

Ive already been stupid with my transfers and brought in Ronaldo early to beat the price rise.

Bongo are you aware the Brentford v Man U match has been postponed tonight due to covid.

Rosie, a difficult read this week, I'm afraid Yubby, how on earth did you get Manager of the Week AND sneak up to 5th without me noticing?!!

Seriously, fab read as always and well done bro and Jesh.

Picasso, I'm slightly shocked how many Salah traitors we have in our midst!. 100% with you on that one!

Covid keeping us all on our toes!
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 15-12-2021 at 06:50 PM.

Rosie, a difficult read this week, I'm afraid Yubby, how on earth did you get Manager of the Week AND sneak up to 5th without me noticing?!!

Seriously, fab read as always and well done bro and Jesh.

Picasso, I'm slightly shocked how many Salah traitors we have in our midst!. 100% with you on that one!

Covid keeping us all on our toes!

Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)