+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League 2021-2022

Haha

Im only 87 points behind you with 14 games left. I need to gain 6.2 points every week to catch you.

Thanks once again Rosie. Great report. I reckon everyone will have Ramsey by now.

Week 25 ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Had to shuffle the captains pack this week with a certain Senor Guardiola failing to add DeBruyne’s name to the team sheet so vice captains on standby and eager to please their managers.

I am sure there will be no complaints from Picasso at DeBruyne’s omission with his vice captain Bowen playing a blinder earning 26 points. Likewise I imagine Sam is happy with the 20 points DeGea amassed.😝

Dazzy on the other hand came a cropper not realising his vice captain Ramsdale’s team Arsenal had no fixture to fulfil. 🙄

Eventually 13 captains given the armband with Salah top pick with 6 votes.

1. Bowen 26 points - Picasso.

2. Fernandes 24 points - Gavin and HJ.

3. DeGea/Ronaldo 20 points - Yubby, Sam, David.

5. Van Dijk 12 points - TD.

6. Pogba 10 points - Jesh.

7. Salah 6 points - Winnie, Harry, Bongo, Oz, Nuc and BB.

8. Villa hat trick Courtinho/Watkins/Mings 4 points - Liam, Iwuz and Staffs.

11. Jota/Fabianski 2 points - Rosie, Gornal and AV.

13. DeBruyne/Ramsdale 0 points. - Dazzy.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Joint winners with 74 points Gavin with Klopptoberfest💥 and HJ with Aston Lilla💥

Runner up with 72 points Sam and Mings & Ings & Tings.

Great scoring guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Mings & Ings & Tings.

👉2. Winnie’s Warriors.

👉3. Harribos Fangtastics.

👉4. Klopptoberfest.

👍5. Injury Prone 2nd Xl.

👎6. Donald Trump United.

Top 4 remain the same. However alarm bells 🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔 must be sounding for Winnie and Harry as Gavin is chasing them down fast.

Yubby into 5th place taking care of Bongo by booting 🥾 him down to 6th.

Can the self proclaimed best team ever to grace Fantasy League 😜😝 recover or is it the end of the line for Bongo and his Trump Train. 🚂 😝😜

RELEGATION 💩

👎19. Tri-Score Villa.

👉20. Bolans boogie boys.

👉21. Staffsilla.

Back into the danger zone with a jolt for Dave. Hopefully nothing serious just a technical hitch.

AV and Staffs cut adrift.

DRONGO OF THE WEEK.💩

The Boogie King AV with Bolans boogie boys triumph yet again with 27 points just holding off a spirited performance from Bongo and the Trump Train. 😝😜😱

You got lucky there Bongo. 😝

TOKENS

WILDCARD - HJ and Gornal

Dam and double Dam....

😎

Well done sam.

No luck involved there Rosie appart from when its Sam.

Top report!

Anyone know why I cannot make any transfers? I have 5 injured players and disasterous week. Im already resigned to relegation and im not talking about Villa...😭

I havent a clue dave without looking at what your doing. Remember to press confirm tranfers. Im a bit of an expert when it comes to transfers.

How many times can you make a transfer? I'm in trouble!😪

As many as you want but you get deducted 4 points every one you do after your free transfer. Eg i did 5 transfers last week and was deducted 16 points if it was 6 it would be 20. Unless you have saved a transfer and you get 2 free.
    Have you got a wildcard or free hit left?

Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)