+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League 2021-2022

Amazing report and fun GW ❤️

Snazzy is back! Congrats, my friend and well played Gavin.

I hate these doubles, not good for my finger nails!
    Especially with Gavin on a free hit!

Thank you again Rosie. Fabulous update as always.

🇺🇦🇺🇦 Week 29 🇺🇦🇺🇦

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

Thankfully 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 some normality has returned with only 6 captains chosen by our managers. No extra points awarded for guessing top pick was Salah with 11 votes.

1. Kane/van Dijk 28 points - Bongo, HJ, Dazzy, Liam, TD and 42 points for Gavin who played his Triple Captain token. 💥

3. Salah 20 points - Sam, Harry, Winnie, Nuc, Picasso, BB, Oz, Jesh and 30 points to Yubby, David and Rosie who played their Triple Captain token.

4. Jota 14 points - Iwuz and Gornal.

Joint last Bamford/Mings 2 points - AV and Staffs.

Phew that was loads less arduous than the last few weeks have been. 😜😝🤪

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

A first time seasons win for Winnie and her intrepid Warriors with 114💥 battling points just pipping David and Lord of the Mings with 113 points.💥

Again 6 teams exceeded the 100 point barrier.

Amazing scoring. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Mings & Ings & Tings. 1785

👉2. Harribos Fangtastics. 1780

👉3. Klopptoberfest. 1774

👉4. Winnie’s Warriors. 1771

👉5. Donald Trump United. 1706

👉6. Injury Prone 2nd Xl. 1690

Although top 6 are treading water the gap between 1st and 4th now only 14 points.

An interesting Gameweek 30 ahead and any error of judgment could prove fatal for their team.

Sam still holding on to top spot.

Harry letting his Dad set the pace.

The menacing Liver Bird 🦅 circling and ready to pounce.

Winnie like Boudicca drawing up her battle plan formation.

At least 3 of the managers still have a card 🃏 or two 🃏🃏up their sleeves. 🤪😜😝😛

RELEGATION 💩

👉19. Tri-score Villa.

👉20. Bolans boogie boys.

👉21. Staffsilla.

DRONGO OF THE WEEK. 💩

AV and those boogie boys collect the award again with 27 points.

TOKENS

TRIPLE CAPTAIN - Yubby, David, Gavin and Rosie.

Remember Gameweek 30 starts tonight Friday 18th and thankfully ends on Sunday.

Many thanks for your kind comments they are most appreciated. ❤️

Even though I have given up it's a great league and thank-you Rosie for all the effort putting this, Great report together

Well done Winnie. 👏

My bet would be winnie to win. I think she has the best squad in the top 4.

Betting odds

Sam 3/1
    Harry (cough cough Sam) 3/1
    Random bloke 3/1
    Winnie 3/1
    Bongo 10/1
    Yubby 15/1

Im 79 behind. Unlikely but you never know.

Cheers Rosie top report again 👏 👍

Best report of the season, Rosie!

My goodness, I actually finally got a Manager of the Week award! Thank you to David for letting me scrape by with a point.

Will probably be up for a drongo this week - just 7 players.

Cheers Bongo!

Make that 6 players - Ramsdale injured!

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Well done Winnie. 👏

My bet would be winnie to win. I think she has the best squad in the top 4.

Betting odds

Sam 3/1
    Harry (cough cough Sam) 3/1
    Random bloke 3/1
    Winnie 3/1
    Bongo 10/1
    Yubby 15/1

Im 79 behind. Unlikely but you never know.

Cheers Rosie top report again 👏 👍
    Harry is definitely in charge of his own team. I help him when he asks my opinion, like other people who ask me too. He is in charge of his own chip strategy, captain choice, everything. Just because he is 11, don't be bitter.

Gavin wanted to be in a league competition against me, because we are mates. I asked if it was OK, it was. Everyone is a random bloke/woman on here. And this forum is really stagnating now because of twitter, so it's best we have as many people in our league as possible.

Good luck for the rest of the season Bongo.

I knew you would say im bitter or something aling those lines. Far from it and if Harrys team is genuinely his and not yours i apologise. However i only became suspicious when you both have completely different teams and never captain the same player. Its what i would do if i had two teams and wanted to hedge my bets and block the people below you.
    Regarding the random bloke yes its true you asked if he could join but personally i think its sad if someone who doesn't contribute to the board wins the league.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I knew you would say im bitter or something aling those lines. Far from it and if Harrys team is genuinely his and not yours i apologise. However i only became suspicious when you both have completely different teams and never captain the same player. Its what i would do if i had two teams and wanted to hedge my bets and block the people below you.
    Regarding the random bloke yes its true you asked if he could join but personally i think its sad if someone who doesn't contribute to the board wins the league.

Bongo please behave 🙏🏼 you are taking this far too seriously. 🤪😛😝

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)