+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League 2021-2022

🇺🇦 Week 30 🇺🇦

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

Eventually 8 captains nominated. Kane top managers pick with 9 votes.

1. Son 30 points - 💥Oz and Jesh.

2. Kane 26 points - Winnie, Bongo, David, Picasso, HJ, Dazzy, Liam, Nuc and Rosie.

3. Barnes 10 points - Gavin.

4. Watkins/Coutinho/Kulusevski 4 points - Sam, Harry, BB and Iwuz.

Joint last Bamford/Mings 2 points - AV and Staffs.

The following captains and vice captains never got as far as the pitch.

Zero points for:-

van Dijk/ Stones - TD.

Jota/Bernardo - Gornal.

Raphinha/Salah - Yubby.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Oz and his team have been under the radar these past weeks but this week they have triumphed with a mega 82💥points finishing well ahead of runner up David and Lord of the Mings with 71 points.

👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👍1. Klopptoberfest.

👍2. Winnie’s Warriors.

👎3. Harribos Fangtastics.

👎4. Mings & Ings & Tings.

👉5. Donald Trump United.

👉6. Injury Prone 2nd Xl.

A new leader has emerged this morning it’s Liver Bird 🐦 Gavin who is perched proudly on top belting out YNWA.

Winnie up to 2nd place proving quality over quantity as her 6 brave soldiers see off both Sam and Harry.

Bad week for the Hubble boys. 😱

Harry down to 3rd and Sam plummet’s down to 4th.

However with 12 points separating the top 4 plenty of twists and turns to come before our champ is crowed.

A mardy Bongo cemented in 5th. 🤪😜

Yubby retains 6th position.

RELEGATION 💩

👉19. Tri-score Villa

👉20. Bolans boogie boys.

👉21. Staffsilla.

DRONGO OF THE WEEK

Staffs and Staffsilla with 14 points hold off a late challenge by Yubby with 16.

WILDCARD - Harry

FREE HIT - David, Picasso, Nuc and Oz.

Fantasy League takes a break until

Gameweek 31 Saturday 2nd April - Team sheets in by 11am.

Gameweek 32 Friday 8th April - Team sheets in by 6.30pm.

Advanced warning Gameweek 33 Should get the pulses racing.

Rosie this is a serious league. A bad score can ruin my weekend.

Well done Oz 👏

OMG im 45 points off the lead!

Oh and thank you Rosie, top report as always 👌

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I knew you would say im bitter or something aling those lines. Far from it and if Harrys team is genuinely his and not yours i apologise. However i only became suspicious when you both have completely different teams and never captain the same player. Its what i would do if i had two teams and wanted to hedge my bets and block the people below you.
    Regarding the random bloke yes its true you asked if he could join but personally i think its sad if someone who doesn't contribute to the board wins the league.
    I accept your apology. Harry doesn't want the same team as me, that's kind of the point at being 11 years old.

Honestly if you're that bothered me and Harry will work together next season on the sake team, and I'll tell gavin he can't join in. But, with your obvious enthusiasm in fantasy football, I can tell you - I don't personally really take it that seriously... Its a free game, that there is massively slim chance any of us will ever win outright.

Cheers sam. No need for that though. Wouldn't be the same without Harry.

I take my fantasy league vewy seriously. Oz is even seriouser - I cannot get him to show me his team sheet - ever!

Talking of the big man - well done Oz! Another good week for David too.

Bongo - your team is worrying me now - especially
    as you haven't sacked the entire squad in aaages now.

Brill report again, Rosie - thank you! X

Puts hand up and acknowledges polite applause before sinking back into mid table obscurity. Battle at the top is hotting up and so few points separating top 4. Not sure it’s been this close before.

Bongo my son is playing as well and he sure as hell wouldn’t want to be anywhere near my team. Settle down mate, reading too much conspiracy stuff increases suspicion and paranoia. This is just a bit of fun so let’s not get carried away.

You mean top 5 Oz 😎

Yes i guess i do take it a bit to seriously. However i dont buy Sams "oooh i dont take it seriously bit" and "oooooh im so vulnerable and innocent" and " oooh i invite all my friends and fake uncles for the good of the board" blah blah blah

Anyway im off to watch some Fantacy football scout and sasquatch chronicles.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    You mean top 5 Oz 😎

Yes i guess i do take it a bit to seriously. However i dont buy Sams "oooh i dont take it seriously bit" and "oooooh im so vulnerable and innocent" and " oooh i invite all my friends and fake uncles for the good of the board" blah blah blah

Anyway im off to watch some Fantacy football scout and sasquatch chronicles.
    Bongo, I'll say this as politely as I can. If you personally don't want me to join in next season, I won't. You are obviously a very sad little man, and have really started to get on my nerves.

Don't take it personally Sam. Obviously i enjoy the competition and banter. There is alot of tongue and cheek in the comments i make.
    I get on my own nerves so lets no fall out.

Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)