+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League 2021-2022

I think everyone has forgotten how special I am.

Jose mourinho won 3 league titles in England, but he never won Villamad Fantasy Football.

And he's never TC Son in a double game week where he was sent off in the first match and finished on - 5

My team is mine. Harry's is his. Gavin exists and I hope he's going to join the forum if only to sing You'll Never Walk Alone (on a flat earth beside Big foot) to our resident nutcase.

I'm not leaving, I'm too special and you'd all have no ambition if I wasn't leading the way. (I'm currently 4th due to VAR and bad luck)

See Sam our squabble has brought the board together ❤. I am a dick sometimes so i glad everything is ok now. Im looking forward to enter my son in the competition but he will only be 5 at the start of next season so i might have to wait.
    Yes incredible job over the years by Winnie and and now Rosie 👏 🙌 almost as incredible as my team.

🇺🇦🇺🇦⚽️⚽️ Week 31 ⚽️⚽️🇺🇦🇺🇦

A quick turnaround with week 32 kicking off tomorrow.

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

Eight captains entrusted to deliver those much needed points to boost their teams. Top managers pick Salah with 12 votes.

With Burnley v Everton the only double points additional fixture it was not unsurprising that a majority of our managers declined the opportunity to picked any players from these teams and only 2 or 3 managers took a risk on one player.

However one of our managers took a huge gamble and was rewarded with a mega point haul……………..

1. Richarlison 34 points - Yubby 💥 A tactical genius.

2. Jota 28 points - Gornal.

3. van Dijk 12 points - TD.

4. Kane 8 points - HJ, Dazzy and Iwuz.

5. Salah 6 points - Winnie, Harry, Sam, Bongo, Picasso, Nuc, Oz, BB, Liam, Rosie, Jesh and David.

Joint last Mane/Fabianski/Mings 2 points - Gavin, AV and Staffs.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Yubby and Injury Prone 2nd Xl claim their second award of the season with 72 points. Richarlison rewarding his manager with 34 points certainly proved decisive.

Runner up Gornal and the Claret & Blue Army with 68 points.

👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👍1. Mings & Ings & Tings.

👎2. Klopptoberfest.

👉3. Harribos Fangtastics.

👎4. Winnie’s Warriors.

👉5. Donald Trump United.

👉6. Injury Prone 2nd Xl.

Sam glides back to top spot sticking it to Bongo showing form is temporary class is permanent. 😝

Gavin down to 2nd probably suffering from a migraine after listening to a whining belligerent Bongo.🤪

Harry holding firmly on to 3rd place.🤪

Bad week for Winnie as she plummets down to 4th.🤬

After last weeks hissy fit Bongo remains 5th.😩

Yubby cemented in 6th.😂

RELEGATION 💩

👉19. Tri-Score Villa.

👉20. Bolans boogie boys.

👉21. Staffsilla.

Good week for Gornal widening the gap between Dave and himself.

It maybe time for Dave to enter the transfer market again. 🤪😜😛😝

AV and Staffs so far adrift even International Rescue couldn’t save them.

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 🐴💩

Staffs and Staffsilla again win the award with 32 points.

TOKENS

Wildcard - Oz.

Gameweek 32 - Friday 8th April Team sheets in by 6.30pm.

Gameweek 33 - Saturday 16th April Team sheets in by 11.00am.

Gameweek 34 Saturday 23rd April Team sheets in by 11.00am

Rosie, I'm afraid it's my turn to make an official complaint! Firstly, calling Yubby a tactical genius will only swell that already waaay too large head of his, then he gets awarded his second award, when I've only got one, AND Slippery Sam has been allowed to regain the number one spot! Not good at all! Oh. Thats 3 complaints. But all perfectly valid!

Seriously, fab report, Rosie and well done Yubbs and Gornal.

I'm this week's true drongo. Sold Doherty for James for a 4 point hit. That number one spot should have been miiiine!

Heads off to Tavern to drown sorrows ...

Getting hot at the top. Will the top 4 overlook Donald who is creeping closer and closer to the no1 spot.
    I did the same Winnie with Doherty but i took a 12 point hit! Stupid mistake but never mind. My aim was to take a hit as a mini wildcard to set my team up for the remaining games.

Well done Yubby and top report Rosie as always.

We should start our own podcast! Just an idea.

Thanks once again Rosie. Brilliant stuff. Congratulations Yubby. Yes looking very interesting at the top. I’m just struggling to tread water!

Oh, if anyone is thinking of giving the captain’s armband to Son or Kane tomorrow, it will be a very hollow victory indeed and you will never be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Getting hot at the top. Will the top 4 overlook Donald who is creeping closer and closer to the no1 spot.
    I did the same Winnie with Doherty but i took a 12 point hit! Stupid mistake but never mind. My aim was to take a hit as a mini wildcard to set my team up for the remaining games.

Well done Yubby and top report Rosie as always.

We should start our own podcast! Just an idea.
    Bongo, that was karma for peeking at my team sheet when I'm busy trying to take a peek at Sam's!

Hmm a VM podcast? Featuring the best of Sam's slippery tips and Bongo's Trump card. Or cards in your case.

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    Thanks once again Rosie. Brilliant stuff. Congratulations Yubby. Yes looking very interesting at the top. I’m just struggling to tread water!

Oh, if anyone is thinking of giving the captain’s armband to Son or Kane tomorrow, it will be a very hollow victory indeed and you will never be forgiven.
    No Spurs captain or vice captain for my Warriors, Picasso! I fear not many captaincy points for me this week, but will still feel better than a Captain Kane hat trick!

🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦 Week 32 ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

A nice try by Picasso who shamelessly tried to guilt trip managers from naming Spurs players as their captains but regrettably most where in no mood to compromise. Points make prizes. 🤬😝🤪

Twelve captains nominated with Son and Salah joint top picks with 4 votes each.

1. Son 42 points - Harry, David, Oz and Jesh.

2. Kulusevski 24 points - Nuc.

3. Kane 20 points - HJ, Dazzy and Iwuz.

These 3 accumulated between them an eye water 86 points against Villa. 😱💩

4. Jota 14 points - Gornal.

5. Salah 10 points - Winnie, Yubby, BB and Liam.

6. Fernandes / Fabianski 4 points - Sam, AV.

8. Saka / James / Cucho 2 points - Gavin, Rosie, Bongo and Picasso.

Joint last van Dijk / Mings 0 points - TD and Mings.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Congratulations to Harry and Harribos Fangtastics💥who romped home with 84 tasty points to win their 4th award of the season.

Runner up Oz and Oztan Villa with 73 points.

👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👍1. Harribos Fangtastics.

👍2. Winnie’s Warriors.

👎3. Klopptoberfest.

👎4. Mings & Ings & Ting.

👉5. Donald Trump United.

👍6. Lord of the Ings.

It’s hard to call who will emerge victorious this season.

Harry showing no signs of weakness fights his way back to top spot opening up a 24 point lead. 👍👍

Winnie whips the Warriors back up into 2nd place. 😛😂

Has Gavin blown it as he heads downward to 3rd place. 😩😱

An poor week for Sam has he slips and slides from 1st to 4th. 😩🤬

Bongo stagnating stuck in 5th. 😛😝

Up to 6th David after spending some considerable time in obscurity. 😜🤪

Yubby down to 7th. 😱😱

RELEGATION 💩

👉19. Tri-Score Villa.

👉20. Bolans boogie boys.

👉21. Staffsilla.

Although Dave had misfiring captain van Dijk he still still managed to make ground on Gornal.

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 💩🐴😩

Gornal and the Claret & Blue Army with 27 points.

Gameweek 33 - Saturday 16th April - Team sheets in by 11am.

Gameweek 34 - Saturday 23rd April - Team sheets in by 11am.

Gameweek 35 - Saturday 30th April - Team sheets in by 11am.

Thanks again for another wonderful report, Rosie!

Well done to all those lion hearted managers who remained loyal to Villa this week.

I knew it would likely be a rubbish week for me - my Warriors up bright and early for extra training this morning to try and recoup some points!

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)