+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League 2021-2022

Unlucky Winnie but it was a tough draw in the semi's. Chin up though 19 points is that much if you have a good week. Still all to play for.
    I really havent a clue who to captain or buy this week. 🤔 No room for errors.
    Yes and obviously it won't be a city player. Im a man with pride integrity and loyalty.
    I think i know who harry will captain but unsure about Sam and Winnie? Nail biting stuff.
    Best of luck to everyone below 4th.

And thank you rosie. Your a star 🌟

Thank you Rosie for another brilliant write up!

All to play for, would love to do the double but I've told my players to play their way and to make it exciting. Shame we can't have an "as it stands" thing going on for the league table tomorrow haha

Just for the record when I won my back to back VM league titles there was no cup competition so couldn’t do the double 🤣 did i mention back to back titles ? 🙄🤣

Cough Dazzy ... You are forgetting that we had HJ's Fantasy Cup comp. If I recall correctly, I won the Fantasy Cup the first year you won the VM League title. I remember knocking you out in the semi final. Female manager = memory like an elephant. Never forgets.

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyowen View Post
    Just for the record when I won my back to back VM league titles there was no cup competition so couldn’t do the double 🤣 did i mention back to back titles ? 🙄🤣
    This would be back to back for me too. That's why they call me the Special One 😉

Wait til I win the back to back to back next year.

Live halftime update

Just took a sneaky peek how our top 4 are performing.

Sam a cool, calm 21 points.

Harry 15 points.

Bongo 15 points and praying 🙏🏼 Alonso doesn’t set foot on the pitch. Don’t mention goalkeepers.

Winnie 21 points.

All of the top 4 have Son as Captain.

Good luck guys. ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Oh dear me and my poor memory has been proper put in my place 🤣🤣

Ha ha! You know, Dazzy, the reason I remember that semi final so well, was it was the first and last time I captained a Villa opponent, as I've mentioned in previous posts! I felt so bad - you'd done the honourable thing, and I ... well ... captained RVP against us (got hat-trick) - I never felt like it was a proper victory! We'll have to have a rematch!

Actually, my memory's not quiiite as good as I boasted! Have you won the League 2 or 3 times now? That one I can never remember for some reason?

🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦 Week 38 🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

Finally after a fantastic Fantasy League season has drawn to a close after what seems an eternity we can finally crown the champion of the VILLAMAD FANTASY LEAGUE. 🏆

Lifting the Trophy 🏆 and achieving amazing back to back wins its congratulations to 🤴Sam and Mings & Ings & Tings with a massive 💥 2350 points.

Fantastic effort Sam over the season. 👏👏👏👏👏 It’s been a rollercoaster of a ride. 😝

CHAMPIONS

1. Mings & Ings & Tings
    Sam Hubball 70 2350

2. Donald Trump United
    Bongo Bongo 81 2346

3. Harribos Fangtastics
    Harry Hubball 69 2334

4. Winnie's Warriors
    Miss Winnie 68 2333

5. Klopptoberfest
    Gavin Sillars 77 2306

6. Oztan Villa
    David Stuart 67 2244

7. Lord of the Ings
    David Lawson 61 2238

8. Injury Prone 2nd XI
    Justin welch 67 2218

9. Stevie’s Wonders
    Nuke Dev 67 2164

10. Just Marvelous
    P. Picasso 59 2126

11. Billesley Villans
    Mike Holtender 63 2092

12. Kirkley Krusaders
    Jesh Marshall 67 2053

13. barmy army
    Darren Owen 75 2034

14. Aston Lilla
    john dunne 60 2014

15. AstonLiam
    Liam Stuart 84 1956

16. Katylied FC
    John Ruffles 78 1928

17. Tequila Slammers
    Jackie Villa Rosie 82 1830

18. Claret & blue army
    Andrew Walters 42 1807

RELEGATED

19. Tri-Score villa
    Dave SHORTT 40 1776

20. Bolans boogie boys
    David Bayliss 46 1503

21. Staffsilla
    David Derbyshire

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)