+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League 2021-2022

Many thanks for your kind comments guys they are much appreciated ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

At present with fixtures going back to ‘normal’ as in not all matches are televised most gameweeks finish on Sunday or Monday so updates appear more achievable. Fingers crossed 🤞 I will be ok.

However should I have a problem I will take Bongo and Winnie up their kind offers of help. 🥰

From memory after Gameweek 3 I believe there is a 2 week international break. 🤪😜😛

Week 2 ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

Only 5 captains on view this week with Salah overwhelmingly our managers top pick with 10 votes.

1. Ings 16 points - Well played BB,💥 TD,💥 and well played Danny what a goal. 💥👏

2. Bamford 8 points - AV and Staffs both played their Triple Captain token and amassed 12 points.

3. Salah 6 points - Winnie, David, Bongo, Picasso, Yubby, Nuc, HJ, Iwuz, Rosie and Jesh.

Joint last Fernandes and Sancho 2 points - Sam, Harry, Oz, Gavin, Gornal, Dazzy and Liam.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

An orange glow 🍊 radiates over this weeks winning manager Bongo and his team Donald Trump United with 77 juicy points.

Runner up David and Lord of the Mings just 2 points adrift with 75 points.

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Mings and Ings and Tings.

👍2. Winnie’s Warriors.

👍3. Lord of the Ings.

👍4. Donald Trump United.

👎5. Harribos Fangtastics.

👍6. Just Marvelous.

Sam setting the early pace.

Wiley Winnie tiptoes 🩰 into 2nd.

David playing the long game up to 3rd.

Bongo up to 4th will he implode this season. 😜

Perhaps too much sugar for Harry and the Fangtastics just a blip I’m sure.
    😝

Up to 6th no messing Picasso means business this season. 🤪

Oz all talked 🗣out this week as he slides from 6th down to 8th. 😜🤪😛

RELEGATION 😱

19. New to comp Tri-Score Villa.

20. New to comp Staffsilla.

21👎. Aston Liam.

Well done to TD and Staffs who are playing catch up.

Nothing to worry about for Liam just having an Arteta start to the season some of us just treading water above the drop zone.

DRONGO OF THE WEEK

Yubby and Injury Prone 2nd XL with 37 points.

TOKENS

WILDCARD - Bongo and Jesh.

BENCH BOOST - TD.

TRIPLE CAPTAIN - AV and Staffs waste no time using their TC token.

Gameweek 3 Saturday 28th August Team Sheets in by 11am.

After the completion of gameweek 3 Fantasy League takes a break until 11th September.

Thanks Rosie top report.

The king is back!

Its a Marathon not a sprint Bongo, im hoping you run out of steam and let stragglers like me catch up 😁

Im turbo charged when it comes to fpl dave. I dont mess about.

After a woeful first week I was so annoyed at myself I had no choice but to play my wildcard.

Always enjoy your posts Rosie, dad sent me the link so I could read them each week for the past couple of seasons. Finally joined the forums myself.

Welcome to the board Jesh. Say hello to your dad too.

Quote Originally Posted by Villa_Jesh View Post
    After a woeful first week I was so annoyed at myself I had no choice but to play my wildcard.

Always enjoy your posts Rosie, dad sent me the link so I could read them each week for the past couple of seasons. Finally joined the forums myself.

A big Villa Mad welcome it’s great to have you onboard Jesh. 👏👏👏

I have had a desperate last 2 weeks so will be playing the Wildcard this coming Gameweek.

Have to give these 3 Arsenal players the boot 🥾 and Pep seems to have taken a dislike to Stones.🤬

I just know what’s going to happen come Saturday. 😱😱😱😱😱

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Im turbo charged when it comes to fpl dave. I dont mess about.

Don’t get too full of yourself remember what happened to the Bongo Express. 😜🤪😝😛

Its the Trump train now Rosie.

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)