+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League 2021-2022

How many teams in our league Rosie, is it possible to show all, just want to get the full view of how low down I am....🙄

Dave

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Click on and sign in.

You will see different headings in green. Click on Leagues/Cups.

In red you will see Villamad.

Click on and all will be revealed.

There are 21 teams and you are 19th and Staffs 20th which is really good considering both of you didn’t play Gameweek 1.

Hope that helps. 😛😜

And if you scroll to the top you will see my name

Bongo, now you did very well this week. Well done. However, Sam's name is at the top, then mine, and then David's. You are fourth. So currently fake news. This may well change and you may be top next week, and, if you are, I'm sure we will all hear about it. Frequently. And obviously we won't be able to miss you your lovely new orange glow guiding us to your glorious heights of mega boasting showy offing.

Welcome to the board Jesh! Great to put a voice to the name after so many seasons! Any funny stories about your dad? We won't tell. Seriously, great to have you joining in the fun!

Well done Dave and Staffy on a stonking first week in the League! I think Bongo will be suitably worried.

Oz mentioned something about going for a hot air refill.

Thanks for another great read, Rosie!
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 26-08-2021 at 09:40 AM.

Got it thanks, I think Bingo is worried really😳

Cheers Winnie. Im praying Manu do crap today. To many Fernandez owners for my liking.
    I thrive on pressure Dave. If Carlsberg made fpl players it would be me.

Week 3 ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

Seven players entrusted with the armband. Antonio top managers pick with 7 votes.

1. Antonio 22 points - Sam, Winnie, David, Bongo, Picasso, Nuc and HJ.

2. Bamford 16 points - AV and Staffs.

3. Ings 8 points - Gareth, BB, Iwuz, Rosie and Dazzy.

4. Fernandes/Benrahma/Lukaku 4 points - Harry, Oz, Gornal, Yubby, Jesh and Liam.

7. Phillips 2 points - TD

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

A master class by our master tactician Picasso💥 and his team Just Marvelous who win the coveted award this week with 89 ⭐️ star studded points.

Runner up Sam with Mings & Ings & Tings with 73 points.

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Mings & Ings & Tings.

👍2. Lord of the Ings.

👍3. Donald Trump United.

👍4. Just Marvelous.

👎5. Winnie’s Warriors.

👎6. Harribos Fangtastics.

Early days but at present Sam jogging along comfortably in 1st place. 👏

David up to 2nd after giving Winnie the boot.🥾

No sign of turbo charged Bongo and the Trump Train 🚂 hitting the wall as they trundle on up 3rd.

Picasso’s new training regime paying dividends as Just Marvelous cruise into 4th place. 🎢

Winnie dumped unceremoniously down to 5th by David. 😱

Harry also heading south down to 6th. 😰

RELEGATION 😱

👍19. Aston Liam.

👎20. Barmy Army.

👎21. Tri-Score Villa.

Well played Liam from 21st up to 19th.

International break coming at the right time for Dazzy and his team giving them a chance to regroup.

A nightmare week 😱😱😱😱😱 for TD.

DRONGO OF THE WEEK🤬

TD and Tri-Score Villa winning their first award of the season with 30 points.

TOKENS

Yubby and Rosie hit the panic button this week and play their WILDCARD.

I dare say our wily managers will be keeping an eye on the price of a certain Mr C Ronaldo when his transfer to Man United is completed. 🤪😜

Gameweek 4 commences Saturday 11th September team sheets need to be in by 11am.

Well done Picasso 🥳

I wonder how much Ronaldo will be? My guess is 12.5.

Nice one Rosie. Thankyou very much 👌👍

Thanks Rosiei👍

If CR7 is 11.5m there are so many options to my team. Bruno doesn't need to be in it as he won't be on pens and free kicks (despite the fact Ronaldo last scored from a free kick about 4 years ago)

He won't be tho... He will be 13m. Its Ronaldo!

Well done to Picasso, was a cubist masterpiece this week!

Thanks Rosie ❤️

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)