+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League 2021-2022

Quite brilliant Rosie. Thank you. You make the whole thing sound like the Wacky Races complete with The Slag Brothers, The Ant Hill Mob, Penelope Pitstop, Peter Perfect et all. Can’t think who Dick Dastardly is! I had to change my team name this year due to the disappearance of a certain player.

Oh dear, can i make any transfers??
    Ps anyone got a bucket of sand..

Nice one Rosie

Three games in and I’m not a drongo yet …..must be record

Top read Rosie! Thank you! A three week holiday for you now!

Well done, Picasso! The Whacky Races analogy made me laugh! I think Bongo Trump has to be Dick Dastardly with Big Foot as his side kick Mutley! We need to stop Sam racing too far ahead!

Congratulations to AV on 3 weeks without a Drongo, and to Dave on his first coveted Drongo. I have many in my trophy cupboard but not as many as AV. Giggles. Yes, you know you can do a free transfer every week, and carry one over if you haven't made one in any particular week?! You've also got one wildcard you'll need to use by the end of the year, where you get unlimited free transfers.

Ronaldo now officially priced at £12.5 as a forward.

Knew I'd drop this week - took an Bongoesque 8 point hit which didn't really pay off!

Two players sent off - one of them being my captain. I daren’t look!!

Week 4 ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Firstly many thanks for your kind comments they are most appreciated. ❤️��

I see our managers are all up for it as we welcome them back from the international break.

CAPTAIN WATCH ����

Unlucky for some but an unprecedented 13 captains on view. �� Did not see that coming ��

Lukaku favourite with our managers with 5 votes.

1. Odds on favourites Lukaku/Ronaldo 26 points��- Sam, Harry, Gavin, Nuc, Jesh, Winnie and Liam.

3. Pogba 18 points - HJ.

4. Fernandes/Salah 16 points - David, Gornal, Yubby, Bongo and Rosie.

6.Benrahma 6 points - Staffs.

7. Watkins/Ings/Bamford/Maguire/Kane/Philips 4 points - Oz, BB, Boogie King, Iwuz, Dazzy and TD.

Last Antonio -2 - Picasso

MANAGER OF THE WEEK ��

The winner who takes it all this week is HJ and Aston Lilla with 81 �� magnificent points.

Runner up Harry and Harribos Fangtastics with 76 points.

Well done guys. ��������

TOP 6��

��1. Mings & Ings & Tings.

��2. Lord of the Ings.

��3. Winnie’s Warriors.

��4. Donald Trump United.

��5. Harribos Fangtastics.

��6. Klopptoberfest.

��6. Aston Lilla.

John Travolta like ��Sam ��strutting along in first place 37 points ahead of nearest challenger David.

Winnie has her team back in peak condition and firing on all cylinders as she nudges the Trump Train �� off the rails.

Bongo down to 4th.

A great week for Harry up to 5th.

Only 5 points between 2nd and 5th place.

Great week for HJ and Gavin sees them in joint 6th place.

RED ALERT Gavin is welcome to participate in VMFL but win it. �� ������

RELEGATION ��

19. Barmy Army.

20. Staffsilla.

21. Tri-score Villa.

Dazzy climbs to 19th by booting ��Staffs down to 20th and propping up the league TD in 21st place.

DRONGO OF THE WEEK ��

I am sure Picasso is braced for this �� but after the glory of gameweek 4 gameweek week 5 turned into a total mare with 28 points. Not going to mention the 2 red cards that would be nasty. ���� I am sure he will have the team back in shape for this coming Friday.

TOKENS

Definitely the week for playing the WILDCARD
    Sam

Winnie

Harry

Gavin

Dazzy

FREE HIT
    HJ

Gameweek 5

Kicks off Friday 17th September. Team sheets in by 6.30pm.

After gameweek 7 guess what? another international break. ��

Lost the emojis 😱
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 14-09-2021 at 05:35 PM.

Great stuff, as always Rosie👍

4th! I was 3rd last time i looked. That bloody Winnie! ☹😭

Oh well im nearly in to the top half a milion in the world and 6000 in Wales ish. Cant complain.

Unlucky piccasso even i have the occasional bad week.

Dazzy what on earth is going on with you? You cant ever blame wolfswinkle.

Cheers Rosie. I was looking forward to the update and always top notch. Rosie why are you always mid table? You should call your team Rosie mid table united

Yikes Sam's skipped out to a 37 point lead already. Time to put the cleaners through my lot. unfit, lazy, and overpaid. Still, it's not the time to pick on Bongo.

Thanks Rosie. Are you back home and on the mend or still in hosp?. Either way I do hope you're getting better.

Thanks Rosie! Some big upgrades for me this week, hoping they pay off so I can start climbing the league & get the Krusaders where they belong 😉

Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)