+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League 2021-2022

Im with Picasso!! Long live Picasso down with the treasonous ugly bunch !!!

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Well i apologise oz. But im sure he lost the plot near the end? Seriously though oz really won the league? Thats a bit like when Leicester won the league if its true. Omg 😲
    Umm Bongo ... I think it might have been you who lost the plot that year ...

Quote from Bongo, following Oz's crowning as champ ...

"Blimey I missed relegation by the skin of my teeth. What was in fact a poor season for me was boosted by the stats Rosie provided. Joint highest score of the year is nothing to be sniffed at.

Well done Oz! 👍👍

You kept your nerve until the end. Wow 182,466 in the world! Well deserved win with some stiff competition from Sam Winnie BB Uncle Tony and myself who managed a respectable 2,538,177 in the world.

Thanks to everyone who played and contributed to the thread. You all made this so fun.

Last but not least an enormous round of applause and gratitude to Rosie for keeping this great competition going and delivering top reports week in week out. Your incredible Rosie. Thank You so much ❤"

Linky to thread ...

https://boards.footymad.net/showthre...0league%202019

Picasso rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Ha ha! I love Yoda, Rosie!

Thank you! I'm going to need it! Had a rough idea of what I was going to do, then, as usual, the fantasy league gods decided to throw a mischievous spanner in the works with two possible/probable (?) injuries, and maybe rotations! Yikes!

Oooh. I can hear a faint voice ... (Listens carefully) "Fear is the path to the dark side, Winnie" ...

I'm still a good girl Yo ... umm I mean Picasso! I'll be brave!
    Mmmmm…. be brave you must, as there is no try…. only do!

Captain against the Villa? One must seek to find another path to overcome.

That was a big scoring week. It would be very nice of you to select a very piss poor captain this week. May I suggest Mateta or even better, Ben Foster?

Still all to play for for the final 2 game weeks. Harry won't show me his team, but he says he will win.

Your right winnie and fair play oz 👌 i forgot or tried to erase it from my brain.
    Just shows you how much luck is involved.

Great updates as usual 😊

Wow an exciting end to the comp with 4 in the running ! Good luck all of ya

Thanks Dazzy! Bit of a rubbish week for me! My team are crumbling under the pressure!

Btw I read today that Wayne Rooney apparently has Vardy in his FL team! The pursuit of points hath no bounds!

⚽️🇺🇦 Week 37 🇺🇦⚽️

Penultimate report of the season. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Thought I would start for a change with the Villamad Fantasy League Cup.🏆

Semi Final results.

Winnie’s Warriors 34 v 58 Donald Trump United

Oztan Villa 65 v 87 Mings & Ings & Tings.

Leading their teams out on Sunday suited and booted in designer threads for the showpiece final will be Sam with Mings & Ings & Tings and the most feared manager and team in the League, Bongo with Donald Trump United.

Both are looking for a League and Cup double.

Their managerial press conferences due shortly.

Looking forward to a classic high scoring final. 😜😝🤪😛

Hard luck Winnie and Oz, beaten by the better team on the day.

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

10 captains out to impress with Son and Watkins top managerial picks with 5 votes each.

1. Richarlison 38 points - Oz, David and Yubby.

2. Vardy 30 points - Bongo and Gavin.

3. Watkins 20 points - Sam, Nuc, Jesh, Liam and TD.

4. Fabianski 16 points - AV.

5. Kane 14 points - Iwuz.

6. Jota 10 points - Gornal.

Queuing up for last place
    1 Spurs and 3 Villa players 💩 Son/ Coutinho/ Ings/ and Mings with 6 points.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Yubby and Injury Prone 2nd Xl 💥 triumph with 97💥 dazzling points.

Runner up Sam with Mings & Ings & Tings with 95 points.

👏👏👏👏👏 Amazing scoring.

TOP 6 💥

👍1. Mings & Ings & Tings. 2284

👉2. Harribos Fangtastics. 2273

👉3. Donald Trump United. 2269

👎4. Winnie’s Warriors. 2265

👉5. Klopptoberfest.

👍6. Lord of the Mings.

Thankfully the rest of us will not be required to provide a guard of honour for Sunday.

Sam back in the groove and back to number 1 after dispatching Winnie.

If I can still do the math that makes going into the final game of the season Sam is 11, 15, 19 points ahead of Harry, Bongo and Winnie respectively.

Harry and Bongo in 2nd and 3rd.

Winnie slumps to 4th so needs to get her running shoes on to chase down Sam and co. 🏃🏃🏃🏃

Gavin camping out in 5th.

David back in the top 6 after reeling in Oz.

RELEGATION 💩🤬
    👎18. Tequila Slammers.

👉19. Tri-Score Villa.

👉20. Bolans Boogie Boys.

👉21. Staffsilla.

I am dropping or plummeting like a stone after a crap week and from memory I think Dave is only 20 points adrift so it’s game on this last week.

DRONGO OF THE WEEK.

Rosie😱with the Tequila Slammers with 24 dire points. Serious training required this week no booking holidays or using the clothes line for volleyball. 😝😛😩

TOKENS

FREE HIT - David and Iwuz.

BENCH BOOST - Picasso.

Gameweek 38

Sunday 22nd May - Kick off 4pm.

Team Sheets in by 2.30pm.

Good luck ☘️
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 20-05-2022 at 12:47 PM.

Brilliant as ever Rosie. Thank you

Good luck to those top four on Saturday. There is going to be much angsting this evening about which team to select, second guessing other peoples choices and most importantly who to give the armband to (if you choose a city player I hope Pep does one of his rotations).

Thanks for a tops report as always, Rosie! One more to go and you can pack your bucket and spade for the summer! I bet you can't wait!

Cheers Picasso! A long shot for me after this week's disastrous performance from my team, but I won't be giving up until the 90 mins plus stoppage time, even though I can hear the fat lady warming up in the distance! You know me well enough to know I won't be captaining any City players - would just feel like a hollow victory if they cleaned up. Fingers crossed that means I won't be victim to one of Pep's rotations. Giggles.

Well done, Sam and Bongo on getting through to the Fantasy Cup final and enjoy your day at Wembley! We'll all be there!

Oz, you and me, Sunday. Playing for 3rd! I won't make it easy for you!

Good luck everyone! (Except Sam, Harry and Bongo) xxx
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 20-05-2022 at 06:22 PM.

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)