+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League 2021-2022

Yes, another fab report, Rosie. Thank you!

Well done David

Week 7 ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Another woeful scoring week for our managers even worse than week 6 and you wouldn’t think that could be possible.
    😱

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

Chaotic scenes as our managers went ballistic with only 2 of the 9 players entrusted with the armband managing to reach double figures. Top managers pick Lukaku with 7 votes. 💩

1. Vardy 16 points - Once again leading the way BB. 💥

2. Fernandes 10 points - Gornal.

Rest of us scratching around grateful for any points.

3. Antonio/Lukaku/Benrahma/Fabianski/Ings 4 😤 points - Sam, David, Bongo, Nuc, Harry, Winnie, Gavin, Oz, Jesh, Rosie, Staffs, Picasso, AV and Liam.

Joint last Ronaldo/Van Dijk 2 😢points - HJ, Yubby, Iwuz, Dazzy and TD.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

BB and the Billesley Villans scoop the award with 54 hard earned points. 💥

Runner up Oz and Oztan Villa with 46 points.

👏👏👏👏👏 Well played guys considering points where hard to come by.

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Mings & Ings & Tings.

👉2. Harribos Fangtastics.

👉3. Lord of the Ings.

👉4. Winnie’s Warriors.

👉5. Just Marvelous.

👉6. Donald Trump United.

Our top 6 remain motionless.

RELEGATION 💩

👉19. Aston Liam.

👉20. Tri-Score Villa.

👉21. Barmy Army.

Likewise also motionless the same relegation contenders languishing at the bottom of the league. 😱😝

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 🎩

Staffs and Staffsilla with 16 points prevailed just edging out a relieved Rosie and Liam. 😜🤪😝

TOKENS

Wildcard - Gornal.

Bench Boost - Iwuz.

Good News👍

Fantasy League Gameweek 8 returns on Saturday 16th October. Team sheets in by 11am.

Bad News 👎

After the completion of Gameweek 11 there is another 2 week break. 🤬💩

Well done BB. Always a master at the differential captain 🙌

Just took another 12 point hit! I really need to start hiding my phone. Its was either my 4 year old or the Whiskey. Either way my team is the best team ever so i think i will gain the 12 points back from just one player.

Nice one Rosie. Great job as always 👏 👍 👌

My 15 minutes of fame😆

Thanks Rosie

Brilliant Rosie, thank you as always! I hope things are as good as they can be ... xx

Can I have your autograph, BB? Well done to you and Mr Oz.

I did a bit of a Bongo this week - took a 16 point hit - accidentally! Was sleepily playing with my team to see what I'd hypothetically need to do to bring Lukaku in ... On autopilot, I just finished the transfer process! Got rid of Antonio and Jota in the process. Aaagh! I sat there, open mouthed, not believing what I'd just done! Tried to convince myself it would work out if Lukaku got a hat-trick but not even an assist. So relieved that Antonio didn't score either! I could barely look at the table this week. So verry happy to see I hadn't slid all the way down to where Oz currently resides but nothing between me and Picasso now - bites nails nervously!
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 07-10-2021 at 09:12 PM.

Bull**** Winnie

Ha ha sadly all true! I wish I had a 4 year old to blame, but sadly not even a dog or a goldfish to deflect from my stupidity! I really am that dopey!

Thank you once again Rosie. Another top report and analysis. Congratulations BB. It was a tricky week for sure and I was very relieved Lukaku didn’t get a sniff as most people seemed to think he would fill his boots against Southampton and put him as captain. It will be interesting to see how many keep the faith when he plays against a particularly porous Norwich defence. I don’t seem to be able to fit him into my team without major surgery.

I’m getting a bit vexed by the amount of rotation going on by the mangers of the big four. They all seem to be doing a Pep this season. Frustrating!

Bongo, you make me smile with your panic buying of players. Your garage isn’t full of fuel and toilet rolls is it?

I cant help it Picasso. I have ocd when it comes to FPL if my team doesn't look right i have to change it. Ive already planned next weeks 4 point hit

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Bull**** Winnie
    Believe me this would be absolutely true. There's much worse.

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)