+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League 2021-2022

Fantasy League 2021-2022

Hi all,

I know it's a bit early, but I thought some of you might welcome a distraction from the Euro final, so I've renewed our little League ...

I thought I'd be first in, but found the usual swotty swot suspects in there, ears and glasses pressed to the meeting room wall for transfer gossip news, and noses buried deep inside penalty (sorry!) statistics ...

Names and shames Sam, Harry, Bongo, Yubby and BB

Anyone in last year's VM League should automatically be re-entered.

However, anyone wanting to join our little band of friendly (on occasion) band of players for the first time, then you'll need to register at https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ select a team (auto complete is fine for now), and then head to Leagues, and Join a League.

The entry code is: m3dv0y

This League is for active VM posters only (I mean writing posts, you don't have to go jogging or anything ) and their families and friends.

As usual, could I ask if you are entering, to either make it obvious who you are through your team manager name or team name, or to let us know on here, before the start of the season, as anyone we don't recognise will, in accordance with VM rules going back to Doomsday, have to be ejected from the comp, and I REALLY hate doing that, so please don't make me.

Any problems registering, please just shout!

Rosie, I hope you are doing as well as you can be and you're all having a lovely summer (winter for Oz, Liam, and Yubbs).

Love Winnie xxx
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 13-07-2021 at 04:38 AM.

PS. Forgot to say there was an option to Create a League Cup this year. Thought you'd all want to play, being such a competitive bunch, so ticked yes
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 13-07-2021 at 04:40 AM.

Cheers Winnie. I've already changed my side 10 times or more. Hard to pick a side without knowing what transfers will be done. This will be the season I win the league.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Cheers Winnie. I've already changed my side 10 times or more. Hard to pick a side without knowing what transfers will be done. This will be the season I win the league.
    My trophy and my crown are staying in my cabinet. I got it off ebay from a little club called Tottenham Hot something.

Good luck to everyone!

Sam, I'm seriously thinking of banning you from our comp, to give me a chance, this year. Hmm ... if I ban everyone, bar me, I'll be odds on favourite ... I'm such a good sport.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Bongo. Repeat after me x 200. "I must not do 100 million transfers every week."

Oooh, I see Rosie and Picasso's nephew, David, now eagerly waiting on transfer decisions too

Turned into a disaster picking my team as per normal I ran out of money and 3 players short. 💰 🤪

Found it quite difficult but eventually managed to keep in budget but as you say will be tweaking the team. 🤪

Notice a change of team name already for Sam and Bongo and David means business this season rejoining the league before Uncle Picasso. 😝

Winnie

A mixture of good days and bad days but at least not using the zimmers anymore so that’s progress I guess. Thanks for asking ❤️🥰x

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    Turned into a disaster picking my team as per normal I ran out of money and 3 players short. �� ��

Found it quite difficult but eventually managed to keep in budget but as you say will be tweaking the team. ��

Notice a change of team name already for Sam and Bongo and David means business this season rejoining the league before Uncle Picasso. ��

Winnie

A mixture of good days and bad days but at least not using the zimmers anymore so that’s progress I guess. Thanks for asking ❤️��x
    Hey Rosie,

I've been thinking about you and wondering how you were getting on, and so pleased to hear you are no longer using the zimmers, and are having at least some good days now. I know when you are living with any kind of injury or illness yourself, it's different, and it seems like an eternity. xx

You are doing so much better than me on the FL front. I'm still on auto-complete, and probably will be until the beginning of August Don't tell Sam though, I'm letting him think I've got in the know contacts re transfers and my Warriors are in intensive summer camp training

You keep looking after yourself Love Winnie xxx

I’ll be in, gonna take it a bit more serious this year 🙄🤣

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)