+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League 2021-2022

Villamad league cup result

Donald Trump United 81 - 70 Mings & Ing & Tings

Bongo lifts the cup🏆 after a hard fought victory over Sam.

Congratulations 🥳👏👏👏👏👏

Congratulations on your back to back win Sam.

Commiserations Bongo - it's tough to miss out by 4 points - but you battled your way from rank outsider to being a serious contender for the title. No mean feat, and you did it without compromising on Captain so well done you And you won the Cup too! I reckon the best people win the Cup. Giggles.

Thank you to Oz for unusually being a gent (believe me it doesn't happen very often) and letting me claim 3rd place in the Cup by 1 point, as a consolation prize. I think he just didn't want me sulking all summer. Giggles.

Commiserations to our three relegated musketeers. However, luckily, this is a special league, so if you bribe the administrator with jelly babies and anything yummy ... then I'm sure she'll declare you all winners of the Special Fantasy Summer Championship matches and let you back in next season.

Thank you to everyone for making this comp such fun and never ever giving up. I love all our battles whether it's for first, a Champions League spot, Europa spot, top 10, relegation and everything else in between!

Wow, what a season, so many twists and turns - having to contend with covid, cancelled matches, players with covid, us with covid - made for the hardest season to plan anything!

Last but not least I would like to thank the dedicated, hard working, brilliant Rosie! You make this League and I hope you know how much you are appreciated. I was always ready for a break end of season - its a big commitment - and I hope you have a lovely restful summer with your feet up. xxx

Have a brilliant summer everyone. Can't wait to do it all again next season!!

Winnie xxx
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 23-05-2022 at 01:13 AM.

PS. I forgot to mention our Manager of the Week! Well done Liam! A sneaky bench boost chip (you kept that quiet!) with Kane and Son cheekily amongst those benched! Loyalty bragging rights for fielding 3 Villa players against the mighty Man City with Watkins as Captain to boot! Congrats to Rosie and Bongo for a sterling week too!

Well done Sam. 👏 👍🤴

Ironically i would have won if i didnt do any transfers. I made my team worse but that not new.

Next season i will have to consentrate on the league more and not save my best players for the cup games.

Winnie does that make me the peoples champion? If i had captained Kane against Villa i would have won with and extra 10 points.

Thank you Rosie for all your hard work, commitment and absolutely fabulous, funny and amazing updates. 👏 👌❤

I think it’s been the most exciting finish to a Fantasy League we have had.

What a rollercoaster ride the continual change of leader was brilliant.

Sam is definitely the Fantasy League man joining Dazzy as a back to back winner. 🤴

Well done Bongo for getting so close but you have the League Cup victory to keep throwing at us for like forever. 😜😛🤪

Will Sam and Bongo be sharing a bus 🚌 for a victory parade. 🤪

It was about 11.45pm before the table updated was updated.

Just a few week 38 stats I didn’t post last night.

Son was our managers top choice of captain.

Manager of the Week.

Winnie as already mentioned Liam with Aston Liam 💥🥳 literally saved the their best till last by winning their first award of the season with 84 spectacular points. 💥.

Well played Liam. 👏👏👏👏👏

Drongo of the week

Staffs and Staffsilla with 9 points. 💩

Manager of the season. 🏆

Congratulations again to Bongo came up Trumps again with 6 awards. 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Joint runners up the Hubball boys Sam and Harry with 5 awards. 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

A mention for Oz for achieving the highest total points haul in gameweek 36 with an amazing 187 💥💥💥💥💥

👏👏👏👏👏

Drongo of the season. 💩

This was an AV v Staffs showdown. 🤪😛

AV with 10 Drongo’s 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Staffs with 9 Drongo’s 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

To our relegated managers don’t forget those brown envelopes addressed to Winnie will see you reinstated in the league. 😜😝🤪😛

Many thanks for your kind comments over the season they are really appreciated. ❤️🥰😍

See you back in August for 1922/1923 season.

Take care everyone.

Cheers Rosie 🍻

I forgot to mention Liam, well done 👏

Can i include my son Iker next season? He will be 5 by the time the season starts.

Rosie, I think it will have to be separate buses at opposite ends of the country - one bus just couldn't accommodate those big heads/egos of theirs! Giggles.

Bongo. Yes, you are the People's Champion.

Of course your son, Iker, can join in next season. Will hopefully bring some much needed maturity to the League and provide a challenge to Sam. Giggles.

Take care everyone! xxx

It's been a blast even though I got dumped, great fun and now I know how to make transfers, I'm already looking forward. Thank you Villa Rosie

Congratulations Sam! Brilliantly done and nerve held. That’s experience for you. Condolences to Harry, Bongo and Winnie. You made it into a great competition in a very Liverplop way.

Finally, huge thanks to Rosie who makes this league such a fun competitive one to be in. You are amazing!

We go again next season because there is always more football. It just never ends!

Thank you Rosie for your amazing updates all season. I think we know who the real star of the season is ❤️

It was very close in the finish and well done to everyone not captaining opponents of the mighty villa. Perhaps, of some of these transfer whispers actually go thru, none of us will even consider it next season!

I'm sure my fall from grace will probably come next season, where I finish midtable or get relegated. Don't forget, I've been a stay at home dad for 4 years but I've started work again now, so I don't have quite so much free time to look at stats and make flip charts.

Well done everyone! Great fun! I'm aiming for 2500 points next season.

Bongo, we can share a bus. But you're in second class 😊

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)