+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League 2021-2022

You could still finish 1st Dazzy. Very poor standard overall this season compared to previous seasons. Sam is winning and hes crap.

Thanks Rosie! A sterling job, even more so, with 2 reports this week! You are a super !

Good to see our two (or is it three?) times champ back to his usual form. Well done Snazzy! We need you to give Sam a run for his money! Congrats to David too, even though it pains me you've got ahead again, being stuck behind you for so long!

Actually happy to still be in 4th after a bit of a dismal performance from most of my team and two subs needed.

Congratulations Dazzy and thank you Rosie for two top reports in a week.

The problem we have this season is that Salah is so dominant and consistent that everyone has him as their captain. In order to catch anyone else you need to gamble on another player but run the big risk of falling further behind.

Week 15 ⚽️🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄⚽️

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁👁

One of our managers has played a blinder this week by playing their Triple Captain token.👏👏👏👏👏

Seven players entrusted with the armband and naturally Salah top managers pick with 15 votes.

1. Son 39 points.💥- Yes Sam💥 went for it playing his Triple Captain token and was richly rewarded with a mamouth point haul. 👏👏👏👏👏

2. van Dijk 14 points - TD.

3. Salah 12 points. - Harry, David, Winnie, Picasso, Gavin, Bongo, Nuc, HJ, BB, Jesh, Oz, Dazzy, Gornal, Rosie and Liam.

4. Bamford 8 points - AV.

Rock bottom Ronaldo/Watkins/Mings 4 points - Yubby, Iwuz and Staffs.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Sam with Mings & Ings & Tings 💥 with 85 points absolutely trounced the rest of us finishing

19 points ahead of his nearest challengers Picasso and Just Marvelous and Dazzy

with the Barmy Army on 66 points.

Well played Sam. 👏👏👏

TOP 6💥

👍1. Mings & Ings & Tings.

👎2. Harribos Fangtastics.

👉3. Lord of the Ings.

👍4. Just Marvelous.

👎5. Winnie’s Warriors.

👍6. Donald Trump United.

Sam smashed it and sails back into 1st place. 👑

Harry shell shocked down to 2nd. 😜

It was a case of one step forward last week for David but ump**** back this week and to add insult to injury although still 3rd now finds himself coming under intense pressure from a resurgent Picasso who is up to 4th.😝

Winnie on the slide down to 5th.😱

Out of nowhere Bongo and Trump Train rocks up to 6th.😝

RELEGATION 💩

👎19. Bolans boogie boys.

👉20. Tri-Score Villa.

👉21. Staffsilla.

The Boogie King heading downward.😝

TD showing some impressive form the last 2 weeks.🤪

Staffs in danger of going down the plug hole. 😝

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 🎩💩

AV and Bolans boogie boys with 28 points.

TOKENS

BENCH BOOST - BB

TRIPLE CAPTAIN - Sam

Gameweek 16.

Friday 10th December
    Team sheets in by 6.30pm.

Gameweek 17.

Tuesday 14th December
    Team sheets in by 6.00pm.

Incredibly i managed to save a transfer last week so no hits. Must keep my sencible head on if im going to catch Sam.

Well done Sam good captain choice. Supprised you didnt wait for a double game week but it paid off

Top report Rosie 👌

Thank you Rosie and Bongo...

I am in a cash league this season for the first time. And the entry fee was a tenner, but manager of the month wins £25 so I'm trying to do it now before the DGWs start and everyone does the same thing! I'm 37th out of 150 in that league, so no real change of winning overall. However top on Xmas day gets £100 I think. So, I'm pushing a lot this month.

Rumours are that Son has Covid and will miss out in GW16 too 😭

Son is a pain in the arse. He always scores after i sell him.

Brilliant, Rosie - thank you!

Well done Sam and Dazzy! Good triple captain call, Sam.

The pain of dropping to 5th somewhat soothed by Picasso getting past me with 20 plus Villa points. Always happy when the Villa boys get lots of points - good choice Picasso.
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 08-12-2021 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Son is a pain in the arse. He always scores after i sell him.
    Bongo - I swear I jinx Son. Something always happens to him after I buy him!

I think I saw 8 of Spurs' first team players and 5 staff have now tested positive ...

I'm gathering pace, watch this space 😃

Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)